Energy and You

What is Your Take on the Idea of Chi?

• Bogus. There is no inner power, just muscle strength.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Very real. The effects of the harnessing of chi are very existent.

• Hell Yeah! Train hard enough and you will be able to blow up mountains!

• Somewhat. Maybe not "inner power", but something reflecting physical strength.

• Total voters
Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hit someone's solar plexus and watch the fun ensue.

Best answers
But how do you explain this wery usefull skill that we have form birth: If some one is watching you, then some how you know that. (but it seems to have faden away for some peapole)

But it probably is pointless to tri to make some one belive ore not belive in it with plain words.
Youl have to feel it on your own hide.

Best answers
of course there is no such thing.......

you guys watch WAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY to much anime :(

the closest to inner power is adrenaline....... that makes u act all super humaned for 1-5 seconds........ due to the major increase in heartrate and the hermoine(adrenaline), which gives ALOt of oxygen to all the muscle and tissue cells, and this great amount of o2 allows to act like a super human......

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1-5 seconds? Think again buddy...its there for as long as you need it. Once you've calmed down, its still in your system until you piss it out.

Adrenaline also isn't an inner power, but a physical response fear or anger.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Future_SSJGohan said:
you guys watch WAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY to much anime :(
Anime=/=Chinese Philosophy

Best answers
Well, I would rather not say much on this subject, so this is what I think I will say:
I believe that "Chi/Ki" is adrenaline. Although, I have seen some people to some pretty odd stuff out of sheer anger.. I have also seen people do some stuff just by being calm. This in turn makes me believe that this is in fact adrenaline, as for the people who are calm doing really odd stuff, I believe that that is more of a will power than adrenaline. I know for a fact that if you just try to put more force into punches and kicks using your body's momentum, you can hit like someone 5-10 years older than you.

Best answers
Fire Phoenix said:
I think you forgot the part where you tell us you are only kidding and didn't mean anything.

Seriously think of what you're saying. You can "SEE" your "aura"? erm... you've watch DBZ one too many times.

No offense intended, but something tells me your the kind of person that saw the episode where gohan teaches whats her face how to fly and tried it for yourself. I know I did >.>
Maybe I was high of canned air during that day... I dunno, either that or I was just acting crazy. Maybe I was subconcious of what I was doing the day I "saw" my aura.

Blue
blue
bleu >.>'

Best answers
I do believe in Chi. <.< Why? Well, I've done alot of research on it, and found that it's not as unbelieveable as some may think. <.< Practicing it isn't that hard either, just takes alot of time and energy (Literally.) Patience as well, and most importantly, will power. I've been able to channel a very small ammount, but when you do - you can feel it. Whether it be heat, or a tingling sensation. To what extend it can truly be use, I'm not sure. But I believe it -does- have a good deal to do with the will to use it. :p

That's my take, whether it seem bogus or not. ^^

Edit: Seeing someone's aura is no big deal. Seeing auras in -general- is no big deal. You just have to know how to. Ask me, and I'll tell you how. <.< With a little practice, it's very simple and you'll wonder why you ever doubted it. XD

nge

Best answers
You can control the insides of your body to some extent. I for one can, for breif periods of time, control the rate at which my heart pumps without any apparent physical exertion. It's not very healthy, useful, or smart to do all that often, but it proves that point; There are ways to control when you let out adrenaline.

There is no such thing as a power within the body beyond physical power (stregnth, fitness, endurance, etc) and mental/emotional power (willpower, concentration, focus, etc.) Anything more is really just a fancy term for the same things.

Best answers
Hmmm...but what makes you able to do that? <_< Fluxuating your chi through your heart to make it do so, might be the cause? >.> We really don't have a way of telling unless you got a scientist to monitor you fully as you do your little trick. >.>

Learn about something before you decide you're against it. Prove to me you've actually -done- your homework, than perhaps you can make a valid point, that actually has some background. ^^

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, since our mind is capable of controlling pretty much any part of our body I'm inclined to say its more about willpower than anything. I'm sure if someone were properly trained, they could stop their own heart (which would be suicide). It's a lot better than cutting your wrists, thats for damn sure.

Shink, prove you know something about chi other than what you've seen in anime/manga or have read in angelfire websites. I believe in chi, but I'm willing to view it from another person's perspective. It does sound crazy, but we also have to take into account that we (the public) know very little about the mind. I'm sure the U.S. and former U.S.S.R. governments know a lot more than we do when it comes to things of a paranormal nature that relate to untapped powers in humanity.

Best answers
<_< Some angelfire sites actually do have some alright information, though. XD And because you said that, I'm sure you've seen them too. Hah.

But on a different note, I told you - I've experienced it. Slightly, unless it's something else, but really - I doubt it. And I've had a passion for neigh anything paranormal/supernatural(Much more so paranormal) since I was very young. Read several books, and many an article on tons of different things. Done alot of research in my day. I really can't remember -every- website I've been to. Or even a few of them. It was a long time ago when I studied this particular medium, and thus ...I'm left with only when I've learned. >.> This -was- 2-3 years ago, I'll have you know.

I'll admit that I typically started looking at it from a DBZ perspective when I saw anything about it online, "Dude! I wanna learn to do the Kamehameha!" You know? That sorta bogus ****. >.> But after a while ( a WHILE) I realized it wasn't about that. It's not about blowing up planets and people. XDD But better control over your body, disipline(I think I seriously messed up that word), and will power. >.> Better shape your in, the easier it probably is for your chakras to expand to allow chi through.

When I say "Chakras" I don't mean ki/chi like in Naruto, I mean the points of the body that contain the most of it. There are tiny chakra holes everywhere, Naruto DID get -that- much right, but not completely. Main ones are: Your forehead, knees, abs, palms,neck, etc. I don't remember them all off hand.

But yeah, Zeo. Also, I've heard some funky stories from my Dad that wreaked of Chi use. The guy used to take tai chi, so I'm thinking that's when he learned of it. <.< Did I mention that my entire family has a fascination with paranormal things? <.< Ok maybe not FASCINATION as much as I, but an interest. My mom and I more so...And not to tell you my life story, but I think it might add a -little- to your belief when I say that my opinion is a decently educated one. :p And not even slightly, if at all, half assed, as you perhaps believe. <.<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom