Energie-med. Info School (comments please)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeh, it was my first time that i´ve done something for money and for a use =)

all the pics there contain to my work,

www.energie-information-schule.de

(the main pic, and if you enter the first pics on the right, their like 7% of all i´ve done for them, and the size is bigger though)

comments please =)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont like that outer glow on the main pic. Also, dont use bevel and change the font >_>. Make it somewhat like the Doctors names at the bottom.

I like the pics on the right though, good job!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
-_- yeh on the main pic i agree, but thats my dads fault, my bro did first something like that and then i had to redo it.

beh xD

Best answers
- Get rid of the bevel and emboss fonts, makes the design look unprofessional.
- Center the page over the browser window, now it's aligned to the right which makes the whole thing look quite unbalanced.
- The text in the logo (on the splashpage) is hardly readable. (also due to the bevel and emboss + glow)
- Change the background of the banner, to me it distorts the readability of the text.

The backbone of the site (the code) is fine and clean, just fix the layout.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well i havnt worked on the design and layyout of this site but thanks, i will going to tell it them ;) all i did are the pics there , the small ones. they got originaly a bigger size,

although i may will redo the logo, yeh. if the chef allows me 2. thx

Best answers
Oh, well you said all the images on the site, so I figured the banner and logo to :)

Anyway, the pics seem nice, but rather small, no option to magnify them?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes,its all about the cosmos shizzle and stuff >-< so there similar stuff and such stuff like Chakra,Meridiane,astral and bla bla bla

@Kimgfu: Nah man :-\ im not allowed to show them in the bigger size, those pics are originaly for a Folder with those pictures in it and wich will be sold for 100€-150€:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom