Endless (strange title....)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kinda uncolorful, but hey, I like it.

Best answers
Sorry dude I don't like it at all, it just looks like 0.1% effort went into it from a lazy person. I can't really see the appeal, it could be wipped up in less than five minutes. The font is kinda out of place and to be honest, you could've found a nicer eye. Although, nice to see people heading towards the simplistic look, good try.

Best answers
I don't see any endlessness here o_O and as Saiga said the font dosent look good there. It's way to simple imo.

Best answers
I don't think there's anything wrong with it being simple, it just doesn't make any sense. None of the imagery goes together. If you are going to do something that is minimalistic or simple in any way, you must focus on making the details fit. Any missplaced or odd discrepency, no matter how small, will jump out in a simple composition. So it's even more important to make things work together.

Also, don't give something a title unless it needs one.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Too simple.. the only thing "endless" about it is the amount of effort you didn't put into it.

Throw some brush work on it man... it's a great way to become creative with photoshop.

3/10

Retired
Best answers
I like simplicity however that doesnt always mean that it's easy to do. or that you don't have to put much time in it. I say spend some more time on it, to improve it. don't really like it as it is.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the smaller pic of teh eye is bugging meh.. make it like the bg eye, then it wud b cool ^^
gj so far, id suggest some updates.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom