Ending the game?

Best answers
that's sooo boring, ...... whoohoo! I won! I have the highest powerlevel and the game is over!!! :S more fun would be a real dragonball goal like save earth or destroy earth:]

Best answers
cant it be better like Good Vs Evil.
you can choose to only have te evil charc and good charc at on side (or choose to that it doe'sn't matter)
and when you die you cant respawn after everyone on 1 side is killed

Best answers
Or they could it like DMZ, if you capture the dragonballs. The enemy team will die and the whole friendly team will be rewarded with points and PL.

Or something similiar..

Best answers
I still like the idea of everyone versus one person the best(idealy, all 'evil' characters can only be chosen). Like it was said before, this person could be far stronger, and once he kills someone on the good team, they're out(maybe for about 30 secs or so. If someones alive, they get revived with a 'sensu bean'(it would just announce this to them, nothing really happens) once EVERYONE on the Good team is dead, the evil guy has 30 seconds to attack the level itself(planet). Once these seconds pass(and if the level isn't destroyed)the 'dragonballs' are used to resurrect everyone at once). This continues until the evil guy destroys the map, or is killed. Seems to make sense to me, and I think it would be A LOT more fun that it is now.

Best answers
These are all exceptional ideas. I sincerely hope the team peeks in here now and then and isn't just humoring us into thinking they care about what we have to say when they actually don't. That would just suck.

Best answers
Aw, but that's their favorite game! Lol, anyway, Im sure someone who knows something will show up and say they've already planned something like this. And if not, they should.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom