... end of mankind ...

Bolteh2

B

this is my latest piece, this is what i believe will be the end of mankind (i truely do)

a few side notes:
- its not taken or inspired by termintor movies, i was listening to some rob zombie when i made it)
- stock picture can be found at deviantart.com (ill give direct url to stock photo when i re-found it :p
- i did NOT use any terminator screen caps or pictures, the eye and other stuff are taken from random pictures

thats it :)

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Wow. That pwns man. The red eye thing stands out the most to me. I love it.

Bolteh2

B
my view in things, and music style i listen to (if i were a techno freak i had same things as the bryce stuff and flary stuff :p)

Retired
Best answers
thats some very nice stuff m8, I really like yer style. very nicely done. cant really give an crits about it since I like it the way it is :)

Bolteh2

B
heh ty, im also making a mech body but it isnt working oo fine, i need to fill it up :x

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nice body dont see any major flaws, all flows nicely!

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
kind of reminds me of terminator(the red thing) and some kind of tool philiosphy in a shattered image.

i like it though, 8/10

Best answers
hrm, s-bolt, do you need textures at all? I have an abundant source of textures your free to use in your artwork.

Best answers
i have no idea wtf he useded. Scary though yet very good. I like that. Nicely done. 100/10 :yes:

Best answers
lol how did you figure 3dsm, nywyz its looken pretty cool

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its amazing.. to the smallest details.. like the skull reflection in the eye :)

Bolteh2

B
tim, check ur pms ;)

and its only photoshop, for this i just 1 basepicture (female eyes) and4 other pics (tetxure applied at face to have dirty look, texture for cracks, photo for the skull, and 1 mechanic picture for the mechanic stuff) other hings like black area around eyes and bledning are done with basic photoshop brushes

edit: 5 tetxures, sry, i also used a picture of a white glass orb (used for the eye)

Best answers
wondeful! It has moved me, and your thoughts are the same as mine, except i hate rob zombie

Best answers
that is ****ing sweet man i still think your smo jr no matter what anyone says! :fight:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom