Emulate Mac OX Tiger

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hackers cracked Mas OS X that was written for the macinteltosh a while back and got it up and running an standard intel x86 hardware =P.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
http://osx.portraitofakite.com/

Look there, much much better.

Its a nice tutorial you have there, but, they still use flyakiteosx2 and I allready have flyakiteosx3.

Just download flyakiteosx3 from the link I posted and install it, then you'll have a nice mac os theme.

*edit*

I've heard about that, wouldn't mind trying it out.

Best answers
That tutorial just tells you to download different kinds of addons.. All of these combined cause serious RAM and CPU attacks.. (even if you have lots of RAM and an uber dual care CPU).. If you're just an internet and word user, then this may be fine.. If you're planning on running heavy programs such as Photoshop or 3D Studio Max, this tweaking sucks..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If anything, I would just recommend getting the dock, I freaking love them, I dont even have a start menu or task bar thing now, there all docks very convienient and cleans up the desktop.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
If you really want to be a fruitlover, but don't want to buy a Mac, google for "OSx86" and do that instead. :p

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Enix said:
If anything, I would just recommend getting the dock, I freaking love them, I dont even have a start menu or task bar thing now, there all docks very convienient and cleans up the desktop.
Yep, docks rock. I have the RKLauncher right now. It pwns. =/

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
With all the time the tryhards screw around trying to make their pc like a mac, they could have worked and saved enough for the real thing anyway rifl...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom