EMO Girl puts the EMO in EMO

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My life is a big dark room ;_;

:EDIT: Om ****ing god like please like shut the like **** up *****, like omg. Like I think like the entropy in my society sucks and like it's hard because like waking up sucks, knowing that like birds are like dying like. Like omg I'm not a poser like even though there are a million of me and like i can't take 2 seconds out of my pathetic like...life to like move the disgusting like strip of hair out of my ugly face like because I'm ***. /suicide

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes - because emos are the only people who have feelings, and get their feelings hurt when people say mean **** about them.

Yeah, really exacerbating a stereotype. So I guess when I get offended by jewish jokes, I'm having an emo moment.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Guys...you should like, try to understand her pain. Shes, like, the real deal. Don't you, like, feel her pain? Think about the birds. The dead bird that she, like, didn't even see symbolized everything thats, like, wrong with the world. **** is, like, falling apart man.

She looks like my friend's grandma, except older.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
shut up opti, you dirty emo jew >_>

seriously, was that for real? she was actually trying to fit in with the emo crowd? "omgosh guys i feel pain too, im just like you! please accept me... for the birds man... the birds..."

jeeze

in all seriousness, people say stuff to me every day that is offensive, i even nearly killed a workmate over it (he tried to call me selfish for not letting him use the ps2 on MY lunchbreak, when his lunchbreak was like 10 minutes away... *******). just get on with it...

/RAGE

OMG STOP IT YOUR ANGRY D:

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
She looks like she doesn't sleep that much, if at all.

It's really wierd for her to key on some bird dying for some random reason, as the end of society.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Synth said:
She looks like she doesn't sleep that much, if at all.

It's really wierd for her to key on some bird dying for some random reason, as the end of society.
BIRDFLU!?!

Best answers
"Can we all just get along, like..."

I giggle at the silliness of this video, and wanna slap the character being portrayed, but praise the actress for pulling the emo thing off so well... But if this is real, somebody run over her with a mack truck, please.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I saw this a few weeks ago, good to watch again, its so funny.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
WHEN WORLDS COLLIDE!!!

Link removed

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Look guys- you can't blame her, I mean really; she has a point. Birds are the only thing that's dying. Only birds, can't you see that? THE BIRDS ARE ****ING DYING AND YOU GUYS DON'T SHOW THE ****ING RESPECT THEY DESERVE!!!

And our society sucks, I mean, look at her, she can afford a computer and ****, hell she has a camera- our society is **** man. Complete ****.

Best answers
Wolf Devil said:
"Can we all just get along, like..."

I giggle at the silliness of this video, and wanna slap the character being portrayed, but praise the actress for pulling the emo thing off so well... But if this is real, somebody run over her with a mack truck, please.
I second that...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
zeonix, linking to graphic violence is prohibited by the AUP. and im giving you a warning for doing so, you know the rules, and while were all having a bit of fun here theres still a line that cant be crossed.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Graphic violence? They missed 1000 times. Some kid posted a link to a vid of some chick killing a kitten and that just got closed. I post a vid of 2 kids missing each other over and over and over and over and I get a warning? Wow. GG Hypocrisy.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There has been violent videos posted here before. To be honest, I've been here since 2003 and I wasn't even aware that was against the rules.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zeonix, if you feel you have to question, or wish to appeal against this descision, please pm someone higher than myself in the chain of command, a super mod, or admin.

you should be aware that every modoratory action is taken by an individual, we are given guidelines, and have to follow them, but ultimately within those guidelines its down to the moderators own disgression. i cant answer for any other staff member here, and i didnt see the post you mentioned, and therefor cant do much to change it.

like i said, if you want to appeal, please do so properly.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Birds are dying here people, and you have the nerve to argue about a "violent" video. How you call that violent is beyond me. But we obviously have more important matters to attend to. Like saving the birds. You're all a bunch of ungrateful *******s. APPRECIATE THE BIRDS!!!

<3

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We have more important matters to take care of, Fire. She has felt pain and sorrow, just like the rest of us. My friends! I beseech you! Allow her to join the EMO ranks. Let her become one of us. If not for me or her, do it for the birds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom