Eminem

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's a really bad stock.. it looks.. flat. o_o

The left is a bit blank as well.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A sig like this would only look good to me on a darker forum.

But, it definately shows an improvement of your newer style.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hopefully I will get better in a matter of practicing and tutorialing.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Awsome, I was going to make a Marshall signature with the video Stan, it looks great in my opinion. 9/10. =]

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Negative color. It doesn't suits me at all..
perhaps fill the 2 sides of the sig..

Best answers
oioioi i wasnt finished
here's the new one

maybe this suits you mr arsenovicious:

^^ to get into the shady scene

Best answers
my advice is that you keep the left side!! it rocks! the right side on the other hand isnt that good.. try and do it like the left.. make eminem a bit smaller and it would rock.. but you need to work on the contrast part.. it is too much imo..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The render is over contrasted.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
AmoN, don't come in my thread that I made for crits and comments, and make your own version and say it's better then mine, that is disrespectful to me and my thread, if you want cnc make your own thread, don't bring the cocky trash into mine. And to add onto that you didn't even critique my signature you just posted one of yours, kill the spam.

Best answers
mf29 .. my comment was that i made a better signature .. if you like it or not.. its not like being "disrespectful to your thread" is going to harm anybody. just relax. u dont have to take everything serious that i write (sometimes im under influence of various narcotics) and calling my stuff trash makes me want to kill your ass.. ^^ thats all for today folks no pictures and no authographs =D

"Everybody needs to chill"

-Tupac Shakur-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You misunderstand, the point of you coming here and not even critiquing, then posting something else and bragging about it is disrespectful, the owner of this thread isn't AmoN, it's mf29, and I believe it's going to stay that way, make your own thread to showcase your signatures, that's like me getting on stage, and you shoving me off and stealing the show.

Best answers
i didnt start out makin that eminem signature to be better.. i just wanted to show my try. =)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's a good thing you didn't start out to make a better one cause you didn't.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
AmoN, don't come in my thread that I made for crits and comments, and make your own version and say it's better then mine, that is disrespectful to me and my thread, if you want cnc make your own thread, don't bring the cocky trash into mine. And to add onto that you didn't even critique my signature you just posted one of yours, kill the spam.
It's time for people to realize that this is not tolerated, and the entire post should have been redirected in a PM to me. I would've handled it as soon as I could.

mf29, I'm going to let you off with a friendly warning... this time.

and calling my stuff trash makes me want to kill your ass.. ^^ thats all for today folks no pictures and no authographs =D
You have recieved a warning
for flaming.

maybe this suits you mr arsenovicious:
If this wasn't directed in a flaming manner, than appeal, but until then, it's being considered another warning
for flaming.

If you continue to have total disregard/disrespect for the AUP, you'll find yourself banned.
-

Ok guys, when it comes to AmoN hijacking this thread, I can understand where it isn't tolerable, and where you could have been a bit more friendly.

It is encouraged for people to keep crit threads simple.

1. Someone posts some sig(s)
2. Everyone crits/advises
3. Person can remake it for further crits/advice

But, AmoN decided to disrupt the flow of the thread, without asking mf29 if he could.

Still, asking him kindly to stop, and then notifying me or any other admin/mod that was online should've been the reaction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom