elven drawing

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No critism's here. Mainly because it's only a sketch and I guess if you fix it up later, you'll take out the minor errors (like lines overlapping)

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
very nice, i like it, hmmmm, hard to crit, maybe one of the eyebrows is bigger than the other, but its not a big deal, you should colour it, it'd look great coloured

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's looking really good. I especially like the eyes. And towards Ryoko's comment; the only overlapping lines I can really see would be the hair over the eyebrows which is pretty common place when it comes to anime. So either 1m4 is lazy, or he was going for that style. :rolleyes:

I like it.

Best answers
Really nice!
Though i don't quite like the hair. I'm sorry but I think it doesnt suit an elf to have such hair. But that's my opinion.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats really nice I really like the designes under the eyes, they really stand out.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
how'd you get the lines to be black and clean? everytime i draw something and scan it, it comes out grey o_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nice are gong to add some color later on. just curious to see what it would look like with color. very sweet 10/10

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it was drawn in illustator which is a vector based program thast why they are clean

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Reminds me of lord of the rings/yoda, definately color it

8/10

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom