Elfen Lied

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I cant recall any of the violence in the series that was senseless.
You have to watch it all to understand that all the violence makes sense in the end...
Now... DragonballZ's violence... now that's senseless.

I liked the series allot, great music, great animation and art and a great story.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've seen it and I loved it and I actually still watch it from time to time...
when im in need for...blood...

I felt sorry for nana when she fought lucy for the first time...=/ she became...a...thing with a head =P

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fatal_CobraX said:
I cant recall any of the violence in the series that was senseless.
You have to watch it all to understand that all the violence makes sense in the end...
"Hey little girl...are you ok? You've covered in blood!"
*woman is decapitated for no reason*

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
=P Yup, that is pretty much how it goes XD
"Mommy? you're not my mommy"
*SPLASHCHSDL*

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
~*Logan*~ said:
Too morbif for my taste. I watched the first episode and din't like it. A friend told me to watch another episode later on. I still didn't like it. Too much senseless violence, animal cruelty (you know the episode), and outrageous deaths of innocent people.
Highlight:
If you're thinking of the same situation I'm thinking of, go back and watch again. It later shows the dog running around with a torn leash if I remember correctly. That or something else to show the dog was still alive, she just set it free

Lots of my Emo friends say this is the best anime ever. I can now see why.
ROFL

And mdk, nobody will help you find a place to download the episodes. We respect copyrights of all nationalities here, this isn't an American only website ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Spoiler

Nay Deman... The episode where like, elementary school Nuu goes berserk and murders her little classmates is the one he's talking about. They catch her dog and beat it to death with a vase... so she rips them in half.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hito

Oh yeah, I remember now. I guess it didn't register in my mind as much since it wasn't as shocking. Probably because I became desensitized to the violence of the series >_>

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
10 bucks says funi gets to this one too. I'll be hella pissed. That's right, i said hella. Wanna fight?

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
...are you serious? I somehow seriously doubt anyone in America will want Elfenlied let alone battle over it, and assuming that anyone actually did want it, a company like Funimation would do anything to distance itself from anything this horribly senslessly violent and terrible. That's not to say I don't like the show, but there's no way in hell funimation would come within 500 yards of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom