Elfen Lied Musicvideo, WARNING, Gory...

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just finished the anime Elfen Lied and I loved it... and there was a part I just couldn't stop thinking about.

I'm gonna say in advance that if you haven't seen it and you absolutely HATE spoilers, then do not watch it.

For those who do not mind spoilers, well, enjoy.

http://rapidshare.de/files/4599553/Sad_Music_Video_Edited_Version.wmv.html

One of my friends gave me this song, she said it would be perfect and I think the song fits in very well.

Best answers
I quite enjoyed that :)
The editing was fairly good, and you picked a great part from the series. That part was incredibly harsh and brutal.
The song was quite good, but while it's obviously quite a sad song, I don't think it's the right kind of sadness. A song filled with more anger would have been more fitting in my opinion, but all the same, it was good.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I see.

Well I used this song because my friend gave it to me, she loved the song and that's why, also coz I liked the lyrics.

But, if you can give me a song that's better suited for this, go ahead! and I'lll see what I can do.

Thanks anyways! glad you enjoyed it. :)

Best answers
Sweet meat! Great song. The editing was really well done, even the subtitles helped tell the story. And then... BAM! Poor lil' Lucy loses her cool :devgrin:

Remind me to watch the show again sometime.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Good song from a good movie (Donnie Darko). The ending surprised the hell outta me o_O. "You are monsters!!11" SPLAT!

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Elfen lied is not only a sad story, it's also very morbid. This song would only fit the sad part about it. It wasn't bad though, but the choice of music was a bit off.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cold Steel said:
Elfen lied is not only a sad story, it's also very morbid. This song would only fit the sad part about it. It wasn't bad though, but the choice of music was a bit off.
I couldn't really find a good song =/

Gimme a title of a morbid song and I'll make a much better one.

Best answers
I can't really think of many songs specifically. If you've heard the Silent Hill 4 main theme, I think that kind of style would go quite well with it.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
-JLN- said:
I can't really think of many songs specifically. If you've heard the Silent Hill 4 main theme, I think that kind of style would go quite well with it.
Never heard it, but that can be changed.

If anyone knows a song please tell me, I really suck at finding good songs and its easier when someone with a bigger knowledge of music then me can help me.

Thanks for the Critisism. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom