✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Ok enough with the SPAM, i'll do my own arm skins tonight

K

Best answers
element on the bardock hes missing that red bandanna across his forehead also make bardock a little more buff hes buffer than goku and the skin should be a bit darker like in the bardock movie

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All of your edits are pretty good exept the Trunks, that Capsule corp USSJ looks awkward. He never looks that big in his Capsule corp uniform, overall I think Trunks looks retarded in USSJ Form. The Lord Slug and Bardock are pretty kickass tho.

✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Damn i completely forgot about bardock's red bandanna, i'll whip one up ASAP. I've changed the yellow bits of armor to green so far.

I know trunks never goes USSJ while in his capsule corp clothes, I just did it for a few people who wanted it.

If ya don't like something about the edits and you give me useless comments like "its weird" or something I can't improve it so give constructive comments with suggestions.

K

Best answers
also if u can make that lord slug movie goku u know were his eyes r white and he was his hair up

✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Read my posts "K" I said i'm doing one ("ALMOST SSJ" Goku)
Hmm seems my image host is down, i'll post updates as soon as its back up on the 1st

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom