✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Ok here's some new stuff i'm working on.

Bardock:
Based on my edit of Smo's Goku head and the Original ESF Vegeta

Credit: Smo and ESF Team

Lord Slug:
(need someone to help me do the body cause its really hard)
Any volunteers?

Credit: ESF Team

USSJ Trunks in Capsule Corp Suit:

Credit: ESF Team and Anarchy

What you guys think?

Best answers
Man nice real good me gice only one critz piccolo looks like 70years old grandpa , could you fix that , besaides that sweet

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its not piccolo, its lord slug >_<

there all really nice man, hope yo udo more ^_^

Best answers
Valontieres , vele it look 50% to lord slug more piccolo , hmm valontires , wele i m buzzy but i gues i could help you , so im your man

✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Cool, sounds good Ultra.
Anybody got some good ref pics for us to use for Lord Slug's body.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tyhe side pads of goku look a bit weird, i dunno who lord slug is, but i really like that SSJ Trunks, but the USSJ looks weird

Best answers
ok make sure you make lord slug look like lord slug(did that make sence?) also bardock had green armor(well the last movie i watched he did)
i think you are coming on well in editing buddy keep up the good work and stuff and you will become a great editor gj m8!

Best answers
Yeah i agre just keep going in that direction , dont hold back , and ........... , hmm i got an idea , tell you later , but still keep it up! :yes:

✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Well they are WIP's and need improvements.
I know Bardock's armor has green bit instead of yellow, i just havn't had time to change it yet (did the edit last night)

Best answers
hmm...nice going

Bardock : What nathan said :D and I think he's missing one of those plate thingies around his belt,but I haven't watched the Bardock movie so meh :\

Lord Slug : Looking great so far,but I haven't watched much of the Lord Slug movie but still,looks great :D

Trunks : Niiice,the hair looks good,but like I said before,you might want to take the jacket off of the USSJ Trunks,he looks weird with it on :\

Overall,I think you have a lot of potential to become a great model editor,keep it up! :D

✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Thanks for the comments i'll do some work on the models tonight.

By the way it would help me more if comments on the models were a little bit more detailed because saying a model looks weird without saying whats weird about it does'nt help me improve it.

*I also wanna try do an "ALMOST SSJ" Goku - like in the Lord Slug movie when he powers up, gets the gold aura, eyes go white, hair stays black but stands up like ssj and King Kai mistakes it for being true SSJ.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
giji ssj, that was already done, but it can be done by a simple reskin, gj on bardock and trunks

Bolteh2

B
its obviously zereths skin, geive credits ASAP or this will be concidered a rip

✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Sorry bout that, BLAME AnaRchy for it he skinned the arms, i had'nt even seen your reskin until now.

You dont have to run in here with your mouth blazing. Don't worry about it i'll do my own skin for the arms and neck/chest and the torso is'nt yours its the original ESF one.

Best answers
I'm just damn sick of all the f*cking ripps here. I released the Vegeta and alredy seen 3 ripps , (not including this one) .

Best answers
ya its getting really lame how ppl are rippin stuf and not giving credit

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you shouldntve released it bro, you shouldntve released it

Best answers
about the ussj trans:

there is the ssj, ssj dai ni sankai , ssj dan sai sankai (trunks vs perfect cell), ssj full power(goku vs perfect cell ), and then ssj2,3,4 . fot u to know

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom