Electric Sparks only with Turbo On or Charging

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In anime Electric Sparks of SSJ2 and above show up only when Turbo is on. It seems so in manga too.

So maybe in ESF it should be that even if you're SSJ2 or SSJ3, the Electric Sparks show up only when you have Turbo on or charging Ki.

Back from the shadows
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
In anime Electric Sparks of SSJ2 and above show up only when Turbo is on. It seems so in manga too.

So maybe in ESF it should be that even if you're SSJ2 or SSJ3, the Electric Sparks show up only when you have Turbo on or charging Ki.
Not necessarily. Watch SSJ2 Gohan vs Cell, there's various scenes where the sparks show up and he's just chilling there.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There were parts in the anime when there was electricity around the person while in ssj2 and no aura.

Go to the 6:00 minute mark

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3Wl06zRgjNE&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3Wl06zRgjNE&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Best answers
Electric sparks are a SSJ2 and 3 "trademark". If you only put sparks while turbo or charging, you are doing it like movies or GT (where SSJ2 disappear completely). Sparks must be in SSJ2 and 3 even with no aura, like in the manga.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
TwisteR, Gohan was with aura at that moment if you look in manga, so I guess it doesn't count.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What do you mean. Every aura change we made was cause the new version looked better ^^

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What do you mean. Every aura change we made was cause the new version looked better ^^
I mean sparks shouldn't appear without turbo. But they do because it looks good while aura also shouldn't appear without turbo and it doesn't, even though it looks good.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats a difference in representation.

Sparks represent a form. Aura represents turbo.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hair also represents a form.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is a ridiculous suggestion.

Sparks look awesome without turbo, and with turbo. Why change that? I mean, it's such a subtle change and if going against the anime makes this game that much more cool and awesome, well then.

**** the Manga / anime.

I'm all against this suggestion. We don't need to be 100% literal to the anime / manga.

Back from the shadows
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
HLEV does, he's a canon nazi.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm not! I was just replying to people's arguments since they weren't correct. I didn't say that I want the suggestion to be granted badly (cuz I don't).

Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i have the purfect salution for ya grab the aura texture from the model and add lightning fx in the bmp images

Best answers
This is a ridiculous suggestion.

Sparks look awesome without turbo, and with turbo. Why change that? I mean, it's such a subtle change and if going against the anime makes this game that much more cool and awesome, well then.

**** the Manga / anime.

I'm all against this suggestion. We don't need to be 100% literal to the anime / manga.
In fact, sparks appear in the manga even without aura. So, HLEV, if you want to have a 100% fidelity gme to the manga (wich isn't, because Krillin cant kill Frieza).
I like having sparks without aura. Maybe increase the number of sparks and their length, but not eliminate them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom