Electric Razor

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I need the best Electric Razor money can buy. My skin can't handle actual razors. I get razor burn bad and then end up with a lovely case of acne all over my neck. Trust me, I've used creams, antiseptics and what not but my skin is just too sensitive. That and my hair grows in at weird angles. I find that an eletric razor is the only thing that doesn't cause me any troubles, so this is why I turn to my fellow men. I need a super kick ass electric razor. Thanks.

Best answers
well. here a lil something:

and here is mine, still a newbie:

but for real, as much as i hate to say it. i'd notice that shaving machines (electro) are totally crap and doesnt help abit, handshaving(razorz) are more effective (imo) however after shaving myself 2 times with the same razorz it already gets useless. ive got no idea whats the best there is. but ill keep an eye on this thread cuz i'd would like it!

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
I'm the opposite, electric razors give me crazy razor burns, I just take a blade and hack away at them thur hairs

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I barely need to shave twice a week, and razors don't bother me.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i would get the type where the blade goes side to side and not 3 circular ones (usually like norelco)...from my experience (i'm a electric only person for religious reasons) it's a lot smoother and gets a closer shave and it's less likely to pull the hairs out if you have a beard/sideburns.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i hate electric razorz... i use a gillette fusion razor (i too, get crazy razor burn, but it's worse with electric). i've found that using the gillette aftershave stuff works wonders though. it must be a local anasthetic or something, cos i can't feel my face after i use it xD

Best answers
IMO The good old razors are better than their electro comrades. That and I like to shave in the bath. So thats usually when the entire bathroom's steamy and wet. Not electro there, thank you.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i actually have one of those philips bodygroomers. they are good for everywhere but the face !_!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think my friend had one of those and he didn't like it...but I think he said it broke too...I'm not really sure.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Whew, I'm glad I'm still in the beginner phases of shaving. I just take a razor, three to four strokes, put on some aftershave and that's it xD. Also I heard from some guys that electric razors just don't do the job right, as a plain razor would.

That reminds me, have you tried Nivea aftershave lotion? It works for me, plus it's natural.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LET IT GROW!

WOLFMAN BABY!

Eventually I intend to get this goatee to grow into one of those egyptian style solid stick things... Just for the hell of it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lol that will look horrible dude.

I've been shaving since I was in 7th grade (12/13 years old) and electric razors do a fine enough job if you get one that you like. Plus there are some of us (probably just me actually) who aren't allowed to use regular razors.

Best answers
what does after shave do and is there any cream or lotion that can permant remove mastache or what ever, i dont want a mastache or any face hair lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom