Electric Crowb... I mean Melee!!

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For those who play SvenCoop, they can send a small donation(6 american dollars if I remember correctly) to get an electrified crowbar.

Perhaps some sort of bonus feature of ESF should be added for a small donation.

In SvenCoop, the electrified crowbar does double damage, but at a cost since it will lower your armor as well (SvenCoop is like an amped multiplayer HL, so it uses the same battery=armor scheme)

Such steps would have to be taken for the melee as well. Perhaps 1.5 times the damage for more ki cost, plus a special aura for donators. Maybe even another attack, like a dual renzoku for all characters (double the blasts, double the cost)

and it is very possible:

How this works: Once you send your donation, you will be sent an E-mail asking for your unique Steam ID and/or WON ID (not your CD key). Send this back, and we'll hardcode your ID/s into Sven Co-op itself. Then you'll automatically get the Electrified Crowbar / Golden Uzis in the next released version of the mod, and all future versions. The normal players will see you running about with blue lightning zapping about your crowbar, and turn green with envy (their player models actually turn green - we coded it in! ---- Only joking ;)

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There are legal issues which prevent ESF from collecting money for extra features in the game. Even a not-for-profit organization can be sued for collecting money using copyrighted materials.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oookay, that's a good arguement right there, one I'm not prepared to try and fight(cannot win for sure)

damn legalities.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
besides wouldnt be worth it theres already a donation reward for the forums and i think thats plenty enough of a reward

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom