Elder Scrolls V? **** that ****, this is even better. (Mass Effect 3)

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
..............MASS EFFECT THREE DEBUT TRAILERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

[video=youtube;9WcQvjTcxY0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WcQvjTcxY0[/video]​

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mass Effect 2 is the game of the year for me. And i seriously can't wait. But you seriously can't compare a Space Fantasy Rpg to Normal Fantasy Rpg, its just not possible.

I am more of a Sword Guy so i "prefer" TESV more. But, Ah... i love the fact that i don't have to choose.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So cannot wait to cash in my favors from the last two games and flip the Reapers the bird as I burn their fleet.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm excited to see the new Adept powers, if they have any.

I really feel like we could be seeing the best level design ever.

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm excited to see the new Adept powers, if they have any.
Vanguard All the way. The Biotic Charge and the Shockwave alone made me love a series that annoyed me.

Wanna see more Physical manifestations of my Biotic powers.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In terms of game of the year, I think Mass Effect 2 might just beat Minecraft for me. Of course, both lose to Starcraft 2, but uh, yeah, ME2 was great.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Feels like Mass Effect 2 was just released not long ago. I hope this isn't a letdown ...not that 2 was, but I would definitely enjoy the Mass Effect games more if their world was built more similar to Dragon Age's... where you feel like you have more freedom, in a larger world. In ME, I've always felt like I'm locked into the direction the story's going and the only real freedom I found was in the interactive dialogue, which's outcomes rarely play a large role in anything all that interesting, I think. After 2 games of the same functionality you get a little tired of it ...Hopefully they expand with this one, and go for something different for a change.

It's nice to see Chris Redfield getting a cameo in the game.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Some guy slapped ESV's audio on Mass Effect 3's trailer. Genius.

[video=youtube;li5aDU9280c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=li5aDU9280c&feature=player_embedded[/video]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I suspect some minor editing but it's awesome nonetheless.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ME2 was amazing, one of the better games I've played, definitely on the lookout for this one.

Regarding:

So cannot wait to cash in my favors from the last two games and flip the Reapers the bird as I burn their fleet.
The last two games better actually impact this one better than the first one impacted the second one. If all I get for my hard-earned kiss-assery is an email to thank me for saving his ass, I'm gonna be pissed. I expect all those *******s to come fight in this epic war (looking at you Rachni queen, didn't spare your ass in the test-tube so you could hide away in the middle of nowhere).

Don't let me down BioWare.

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I saved the Queen, too.

Be fun to have a swarm of her minions on our side...

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, but it's so much more than just the queen. Did you help people in high places? Or did you run with the scum? Did you save the Collector technology, hoping that the Reapers won't be able to turn it against you. Did you upgrade the Normandy? Did you screw Cerberus over? There are so many things that can affect the 3rd one in meaningful ways.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It may just be starting Paragon or Renegade increases like the 2nd one was when importing the 1st.

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, but it's so much more than just the queen. Did you help people in high places? Or did you run with the scum? Did you save the Collector technology, hoping that the Reapers won't be able to turn it against you. Did you upgrade the Normandy? Did you screw Cerberus over? There are so many things that can affect the 3rd one in meaningful ways.
Not to mention the crew you loose in the Suicide mission. There are soooo many variables, i have a feeling all of it was intentional. They must have planned it all along.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
To be fair, they had the same intentions in ME2 and I was a little underwhelmed by how little my decisions from the first game mattered.

If they can make the decisions you made in ME2 have meaningful repercussions in ME3, all the better. But I have my doubts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom