Ekk...too many projects.. >_<

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im starting too many projects, so, i decided to take a break from them, and try to make a skinning tutorial. Should I write it in html, or in images? ( This tutorial is for people who know the basic tools of Photoshop X.0

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well if u start one thats will be good for mhe! than i could help ya too...
But i think to do it in html and i could host it! Also u can give it to other pages that would bee betta!

Best answers
Well..
Whatever you want, but i think you shuld do it on HTML with example pics in it. its the best way...

Best answers
yeah, i agree with DoomTiger
will be alot easyer for some people
people like me :p
i know the tools of PS, so im looking forward to it ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heavyarms please reduce your text size as it takes up the whole screen on people who runs their monitor at 800x600

Anywho.. whatever floats your boat and is easier for you to do will be just fine.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
HTML and Images

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
definatly HTML + images...sometimes i dont understand the text...and i look at the images...and they help me alot =) anyways...looking forward to a skinning tutorial X_x might gonna try it myself

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah I think a skinning tut coming from slim will pwn

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hehe...U dont Understuud it!
With Html he meant text with example Pics...
And Only pic is when he make a pic of his deskop and he will write a text in it!

But u All may right ^^ html is betta!
Btw. unkown// if u want it easy make the pic and write all in a editor ill do then a html page for it ^^

Best answers
lol trief, ur sig.. hehehe still in the citties thing?

slim - that'll rock, if they'll be good enough (which I hope and belive they will)
I'll start studying skinning with your faithfull guidence! gl in making them and if I can help with the proccess or something, just let me know
(duh, not by giving skinning tuts info, but by anyway else!)

AGAIN => GL! }P=D

Best answers
You should first learn skinning . At your current level, you are in no position to create and teach anyone .

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that was a friggin harsh statement considdering your not amazing yourself...

doesnt matter what level someone is, as long as they know something, there is ALWAYS knowledge to give others.

make the tutorial any way you like, just make sure i get a copy cos my skillz= 0 lol

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
gir, know your skinners. Godhand is a pretty darn good skinner (for this forum's standards).

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i never said i was going by this forums standards ;) and even then his work lately that ive seen hasnt been so hot.

Best answers
Beautiful idea about making a tutorial, good one. If you need help with anything about skinning, let me know and i'll jump right in and add some food for thought iight? :D :D

as for you almighty gir...no comment..you dont know godhand, you don't know his work, you don't know the forum's standards because WE the skinners and modelers and mappers and coders and artists make the standards...you're a nice guy but you haven't shown us to be in any position to tell someone their work isn't hot.
sorry mang, don't like to defend and attack, but it's sad you had to say waht you did and i'm sorry for what i just said. gah
warn me!!! i'm a horrible person!

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OMG ASIAN WHERE WERE U1?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Anyway's... What he said ;o

Best answers
Ohh, Beleve me , I was not insulting him . I never said he sucks at skinning, nor did I ever say I own. However , you've seen his skins ? They could use some fixing ;) . If I was him, I'd wait quite some time before makin a tutorial . Oh and by the way , The reason you've not seen any of my work latly except that (no wacom tien) , is because I am working private, on something you others will be able to see in some time , just not yet . Anyways, good luck with the tutorial .

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well Godhand, I do know how to skin, im not used to improving because everyone has to damn about my skins, and that isn't really helping me. So, im going to do this tutorial in html. Im so ***ing being asked how to skin!! ( I ask too for tips.... ) I'll post which style I'll use for this tutorial soon.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sexyasian86 said:
Beautiful idea about making a tutorial, good one. If you need help with anything about skinning, let me know and i'll jump right in and add some food for thought iight? :D :D

as for you almighty gir...no comment..you dont know godhand, you don't know his work, you don't know the forum's standards because WE the skinners and modelers and mappers and coders and artists make the standards...you're a nice guy but you haven't shown us to be in any position to tell someone their work isn't hot.
sorry mang, don't like to defend and attack, but it's sad you had to say waht you did and i'm sorry for what i just said. gah
warn me!!! i'm a horrible person!

now that was just funny :D you obviously havent been here for a while eh? oh actually, heres something thats been here recently!

or this one.
http://www.zeq2.com/forums/files/wallpaper.jpg

only posted the link cos its a big wallpaper.

next time, do some research mate.

Best answers
lol obviously i haven't, i take back what i said bro. But at the bottom of the crits, it says skinned by Mr. Ray, and this thread is about skinning but nice model man. :)
Propz

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom