Best answers
It's very confused, you have three lines of text that are approximately the same size and weight, yet they have different areas of importance. The placement is also awkward in a way that I'm not quite sure what is more important to the sig: "SSJ Overkill", "Son Goku" or "Shadow Warriors?"

Best answers
I like it 10/10 its realy nice and i like the *FONTS!!* keep up the good work man :yes: :yes:
and the fonts are his names..... and shadow warriors is a mod that me and some freinds are makein :p

Best answers
thanx alot. but i think Domino has a good point. i suppose i should stick to one or 2 texts per picture... thats just me. Thank you tho Domino

Best answers
I've said this before, but unless you have a whole lot of text involved (like pages) you shouldn't really need more than 2 Fonts. And I think you'd be better off with one family of fonts using different weights. You can have three lines of type, that's no big deal, just ask yourself beforehand what the importance of each title is, and express it visually.

Best answers
I agree completly the three diffefent font ruins it completly. All you need on the sig is your name, and that'll keep it neat. but that's only my persional opinion.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
good but i dont like that goku pic

there are way better ssj3 pics

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so many names on it... and the bg needs work.. pic isn't the greatest either like hib said, it's not bad though, better then ur current imho

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom