Eh?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ever been so lazy that you just don't wake up and get out of bed. I seem to find myself doing that more and more. Kinda nice though to sleep in. Anyone else do this?

Best answers
I used to do that, but my reason wasnt laziness, it was that damn carbon monoxide from carbon monoxide from my newly replaced furnace... and school. ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ya i sleep in a lot, especially when there is no school.. ussualy stay up late watching movies on TBS and wake up to eat lunch :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Walmart Security said:
it was that damn carbon monoxide from carbon monoxide from my newly replaced furnace
Cry about it, who wants to live forever anyways?

I lay in bed after waking up all the time. Mostly because i'm thinking of kidboy while doing my morning stretches.

Best answers
Kama said:
Cry about it, who wants to live forever anyways?

I lay in bed after waking up all the time. Mostly because i'm thinking of kidboy while doing my morning stretches.
you know what, your right. Im gonna kill myself right now. 15 years is plenty long enough for the average human, infact I've lived too long as it is, Right? And what'd you mean when you say "cry about it"? It makes no sense. Cry about what?

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kama please watch it with the insensitivity.

Lack of motivation can do that, or at least that's why I do it. If you had a great reason to wake up you'd do it, but as it is I bet you're comfortable enough with your life that you don't see a reason to take the extra effort to get the extra milleage out of your days.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I sleep in every single time I don't have to get up for anything. For example, during xmas holidays I have yet to get up before noon. It's just non-stop sleep when I get the chance.

Although, I usually try and get up around 1 at the latest, anything later and it feels like you've wasted the whole day. Plus your whole biological clock just feels messed up when you realize your taking your morning shower while members of your family are coming home after being out for hours.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wish I could sleep in. Every morning I wake up at 5am thinking to myself "GODDAMNIT I HATE EVERYTHING!" because I hate waking up at such an ungodly hour. I've had 4 hours sleep everynight for the last 4 or 5 years because I can't bring myself to go to sleep early. After about 10 minutes, I snap out of that and get ready for whatever it is I have to do that day.

So no, I don't.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh, I made myself wake up today at 7:00 AM to play WoW (ten day trial just isnt log enough D: ), and I get on and get bored real fast (maybe my tiredness), so I go back to sleep.

I wake back up at 1 PM. wtf?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Walmart Security said:
what'd you mean when you say "cry about it"? It makes no sense. Cry about what?
Cry:
# To sob or shed tears because of grief, sorrow, or pain; weep.

About:
# On the verge of; presently going to.

It:
# Used as the subject of an impersonal verb

Cry; being itself, About; being the situation you mentioned, and It; as a place holder for the event.

It makes perfect sense in most areas that speak english as their first language. It's a commonly used expression that people use in response to someone trying to get attention for an event that the litsener really doesn't care about. In this case, your near death experience. Which I care nothing about. Because everyone has had them. But we don't cry about it for attention from people we don't know. And yes, I do like using periods.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have the occasional sleep in, or do something else instead of sleeping such as looking at pr0n...... from my imagination :0.

Best answers
Kama said:
Cry:
# To sob or shed tears because of grief, sorrow, or pain; weep.

About:
# On the verge of; presently going to.

It:
# Used as the subject of an impersonal verb

Cry; being itself, About; being the situation you mentioned, and It; as a place holder for the event.

It makes perfect sense in most areas that speak english as their first language. It's a commonly used expression that people use in response to someone trying to get attention for an event that the litsener really doesn't care about. In this case, your near death experience. Which I care nothing about. Because everyone has had them. But we don't cry about it for attention from people we don't know. And yes, I do like using periods.
I like using commas, did you notice? :laff:

and I know what they all mean, you smart ass.
Im not looking for attention, I was just replying to the question Kidboy has made. your stereotyping me man, not everyone that has a near death experience wants to cry about it and whine for attention. I could care less about the stupid carbon monoxide, I was just tryin to make a thread so people could share some stories about themselves.

Maybe you should drop buy and share a couple, I wouldn't mind knowing Kama a little better than I already do. ;)

Anywho, sorry Kidboy. When school restarts, im gonna have trouble gettin outta bed. I usually do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom