egyptian race?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
what race that ancient egyptian people belong?(black/arab/jew/greek/caucasian/latino/asian indian/mayan) and were they extincted like american native or mayan people?

discuzz!

PS: I prefer that they were jewish(according to bible)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uhh they are egyptian. They didn't migrate from somewhere else which makes them native to egypt, ergo egyptian.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Uhh they are egyptian. They didn't migrate from somewhere else which makes them native to egypt, ergo egyptian.
aint they extincted already? plus I was talking about the native before extinction. what race that the extinguished native belong.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Are you trying to bait people into arguing evolution, extraterrestial, or religious origins?

WE'RE TOTALLY HERE TO DRIVE THE REMAINING REGULARS AWAY... CAUSE WE'RE COOL AND ALL POWERFUL AND STUFF!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
extinct? they didnt die out, their culture fell and was rebuilt. people still live in egypt.

and egyptians are, well, egyptians. thats the cultural title they have.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
extinct? they didnt die out, their culture fell and was rebuilt. people still live in egypt.

and egyptians are, well, egyptians. thats the cultural title they have.

but after the invasion of byzantine empire and muslim immigrant in 6th century. most of place had fill out with arabian. that's how i know. so more of less the "egyptian" might be minority or even endangerous if they are still around. like the native that mc mentioned.

and about amrican native....I never seem them before. so maybe they aint extincted yet. but it's pretty sure they are endangerous now.(a race population that under 300 is called extinction.)

ok now the question i was ask is "are egyptian white/black?"

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but after the invasion of byzantine empire and muslim immigrant in 6th century. most of place had fill out with arabian. that's how i know. so more of less the "egyptian" might be minority or even endangerous if they are still around. like the native that mc mentioned.

and about amrican native....I never seem them before. so maybe they aint extincted yet. but it's pretty sure they are endangerous now.(a race population that under 300 is called extinction.)
they arent endangered. although rare to find in the US, there are still quite a few descendants of the egyptian race. maybe not pure Egyptian like back then, but still Egyptian nonetheless

ok now the question i was ask is "are egyptian white/black?"
a common misonception. white and black are, infact, NOT races. they are shades/colors.

race isnt limited by area of the globe. egyptian is a seperate race than what you listed.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually, black and white are races.

If you're referring to Egyptian's pigment, it can vary, but they look just as Middle Eastern as anyone else from the region.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
they arent.

Caucasian and African are races, but black and white arent.
Black and White are just another name for African and Caucasian.

Are you trying to be funny, by saying they aren't?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They're egyptian, that's their race, thats how they're defined. They're not white, they're not black, they're egyptian. It's as simple as that mate. Tagging them with a label other than their own is pretty offensive, their race has existed and developed over thousands of years I think that prettymuch constitutes as their own race. You could say the same thing about us English, we've been taken over and invaded by most of europe over the years, yet we're defined as English, we're not Germanic, we're not Roman etc, we're English. What about America? they're a healthy mix of other nations too, but they're still Americans.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no, im completely serious. black and white arent races just because they're matching the same skin tones.

however, black and white do constitute as slang for a certain race. in general i was telling him that race boils down to more than just BLACK and WHITE. it comes down to specifics, which is what he asked.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, I think Hellrider has had his question answered, 10 fold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom