EFS WONT INSTALL

DMW

Best answers
That happened to me running it and playing an actuall game like play online in half life like a minute or so and see if it works.Thats what I did and it worked for me.

Best answers
does it matter if i have half life source?? okay do u run the game and play it or just have it running then try to install it cuz i tried them both and no go???

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it does
you need half life 1 - half life 2, half life source and condition zero will not work.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no - look at my previous post - which I will quote here for your reading leisure.

you need half life 1 - half life 2, half life source and condition zero will not work.

Best answers
mrtyrchild said:
does it matter if i have half life source?? okay do u run the game and play it or just have it running then try to install it cuz i tried them both and no go???
Erm, I have the HL2 that is powered by Steam.. So what would I do?

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You buy Half-Life 1. ESF is a Half-Life 1 mod, not a Half-Life 2 one.

Best answers
ok i downloaded ESF but can i use half life opposing force for it becoz wen i loaded it on da comp and all dat crap i clicked on the icon desktop of ESF and came up with opposing force plz help ME~~~!!!! :cry:

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you have a thread about this in newbie central killbot - refer to there if you wish to post more on this subject.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom