Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
looks very nice, although, there's something about the nose and eyes that seems a lil odd, perhaps a lil too rounded for the eyes, and the nose a bit bulbous? im sure others will help with my description ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Re: hey dude

Originally posted by Demonlord820
can u sent me to mdl file and the other files u have for it ill make it for esf my e-mail is [email protected] and my aim is ArchangelLex thanx a bunch
what?Its for EFH I cant send it too you;/ But when we release you can play with it and thx for liking it.All thanks goes to docd and the skinner;)

Best answers
He looks older than master roshi, but other than that its well designed.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
niice i hope mine turns out to look good like that

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hehe

Originally posted by Morrone
He looks older than master roshi, but other than that its well designed.
yeah face will be worked on look much better.Just wait for mystic gohan skin:)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
nice but i notice the maps for what evr what ur mod is making it
that one map the kami map looks the one from BFP but Can u convert this model for esf please?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
umm

That was the old texture its been retexured because it kinda did,and its a game not a mod!And no i'm not the maker of the model but we still wont/cant make it for esf sorry,and why when some one post a model they always ask can you make it for esf?ESF has enough models plus its 3,500 polies so really its way past half life but perfect for the engine;)

Best answers
Wow...but there's something wrong with his chest and his pants....but...I...dunno...what..maybe it's just me...

BTW, I thought having multiple accounts and avoiding the ban is not allowed...Demonlord820...or should I say ArchangelLex?...first you are spamming the ESF Froum and now you return?
His Last Thread if somebody doesnt know what I'm talkin' about

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if you want a gotenks for half life find the gotenks threa
d

Best answers
gotenks does kind of look old.. also the abs, ssjhair and pants kind of look too cartoony like.. i dont know anything about skinning.. but all i can say is.. mayb etry fixing that.. other than that.. its an excellent model!:)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yea he does look older.. usually the head should be bigger if they're smaller.. the older ppl usually have their head smaller...

not on topic: the ESF krillin is ok.. but his head is too small it makes him look tall.. his head should b bigger and his body more rounder so that it looks like he's smaller. also with the alpha frieza his head was too small. it has to b bigger

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom