eesf 1.2.3 install =]

Best answers
ok listen.iam download half life from emule and my question is if iam want play in essf 1.2.3 i need install first steam and then half life and then esf 1.2.3?
iam dont need original cd-key of half life if iam want play in esf?cuz iam want just play with bots or ageints people that come my server.i know that if i dont have original cd-key of half life so i cant play in servers but i can creat my server and people can come to my server it's true?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No -_-, you need a legal copy of half-life in the first place.

Best answers
Black_Dragon said:
ok listen.iam download half life from emule and my question is if iam want play in essf 1.2.3 i need install first steam and then half life and then esf 1.2.3?
iam dont need original cd-key of half life if iam want play in esf?cuz iam want just play with bots or ageints people that come my server.i know that if i dont have original cd-key of half life so i cant play in servers but i can creat my server and people can come to my server even if i dont original cd-key?

Best answers
oooo..it's sucks dude cuz iam from israel and in israel this game so old and we dont have it =[[[[[[[[ what i can do????????? plzz help

Force Pit Member
Best answers
yeah im from there to u can buy it through steam if u have credit card

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You need a legal cd key to register to steam, you won't be able to play online through WON. So just buy half-life through steam or just find it in a shop, witch i'm sure you'll find it if you look hard enough.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Black_Dragon please do not double post, and please don't ask for warez.

- Closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom