Eek... another movie thread :) [ Ocean's Thirteen ]

Best answers
Trailer
Who's the 13th? Spoiler: Man i cant believe Bendict (Andy Garcia) is the 13th. :shocked: I was sure it would be Catherina Zeta Jones
IMDB
Me, I'm a big fan of the ocean movies. They really rock. I liked 2 a LOT. Although 1 was kinda more kickass, I liked 2 for my own reasons. It was hard getting that girl to go out with me... lol. But it was worth it. :D
Besides, the way that they got that egg thingy was SPECTACULAR! lolz.

Spiderman 3, Shrek 3, Ocean's 13, Pirates: At the world's End whoa, 2007 is the year of the part 3
JUNE 8TH HERE I COME!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wow this looks awesome...i think the guy they originally stole from is going to be number 13...i can't wait i love these movies

Best answers
Yeah but there isnt any Caterine Zeta Jones or Julia Roberts in this one since they had finished the story and hadnt found any suitable role for them.... I wonder how Warner bros is gonna explain that one. :(

Best answers
I love ocean movies..Matt Damon is a really good actor, matter fact one of my favorites(played a good role in Bourne Identity).Its crazy because there are so clever, like that movie INSIDE MAN with denzel washington and what not.....How clever were those guys! I mean they made everyone think there were robbing the place and it all was a bluff, smart lil monkeys :p

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That doesn't make Matt Damon clever...that makes the script writers clever.

Anyway, I don't know if I will see this movie, Part 1 was good, I hated part 2, so I'm not sure if I will see this one.

Best answers
yeah ive known about this movie a while now, probs about not long after part 2 IMDB ftw ;)

but i will go watch this one coz i liked the previous ones

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Man i can't wait for this. 1 and 2 rocked, so i can already predict that this is good too :) It seems like June can be good movie month. (Simpsons 2d and this one.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom