Status
Not open for further replies.
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
<object id="MS3DViewerCtl" width="400" height="400" classid="CLSID:59131903-4A33-40D5-80C2-5242DD365AB3" codebase="http://www.swissquake.ch/chumbalum-soft/files/MS3DViewerOCX.cab#version=1,0,0,6">
<PARAM NAME="_Version" VALUE="65536">
<PARAM NAME="_ExtentX" VALUE="16007">
<PARAM NAME="_ExtentY" VALUE="12303">
<PARAM NAME="_StockProps" VALUE="0">
<PARAM NAME="URL" VALUE="http://www.angelfire.com/pro/bbadapter/frieza.msz">
</object>

well, this isnt a WIP so no crits please, its to show the new model for EEA, thats ALL, i know its faults and i dont plan on fixing them,

teh shoulders are a tad off, but it was the best i could do with my skinmap, (and my laziness that casued me not to remap it),

some of the lines are a lil edgy, but hey dont stand out too much, ill fix them if they stand out ingame, i aint checked that out yet, i still havent assigned him and junk

Best answers
i get an error when the milkshape thingy is loading, normally i can see it (like with your tapion) but now i cant, i also tried refreshing

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i know there aint nothing wrong on my end, cuz i can view and so can iceman, so its your problem howver heres a picture for people who;s computers cant support the viewer

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
as i told u on aim.. the model is perfect.. he resemles the show to a t... not all that fancy skinning that overdoes it.. i wish it was for esf.. then i couldve had my two favorite characters to play with.. oh well i guess ill have to wait until eea comes out :)

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it is for esf, just not avaialble to you yet,

Best answers
love the model but i have a sort of request:
can you put a normal picture of the model next time you post something cuz my computer doesnt support directX9
anyway i love the model

Best answers
great as always nuttzy, why aren't you ever on AIM? PM ME ABOUT IT o_o any way, his tail is a little to short so i think thats about all i see wrong

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what u mean never on aim.. he was just on before he went to sleep...

*looks at nuttzy* i see how it is.. i thought we were friends... and this is how its going to be.. *nah im just playing.. ur not releasing it yet are u*.. just put it under a no modeling/editing rule like ur kid buu

On topic: the model is perfect like i said before :)

oNe

Best answers
Yeah great job, you seem to have done the feet just right, which almost nobody has done before, lol, and that was really annoying >.< but you seem to've got Frieza just right. As Ice Man said, good job on the skin too, not overdone with all that shiny stuff. Nice job :D

Best answers
Perfect, finally a perfect frieza.
I have nothing to crit

Best answers
WOW! Its a hundred times nicer then this one...Its the only one thats been totally available to the public:

ZuL

Best answers
Well, It's looking really good, and too bad you don't want any crits, but here's one:

Rounden his face from the top view. It's almost a V from the top. The rest is looking really sweet. Maybe pointier feet?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i see sayin no crits means nothing to ya people,

and canadain alot of form 4 friezas have been released, all were edits of the same alpha model though, ive made one myself, pros frieza is made off the same one, so was ultras and azns (get the drift?), but this is (unless im mistaken) the frst form 4 frieza from scratch since pcjoes

Best answers
It looks good man, I just think the skin can be a bit cleaner, and lighter. Instead of just a gray, try lightening the skin up. That might make it look better in-game. :)

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ya know what screw it, magus you got a job to do, close away

Best answers
nuttzy said:
well, this isnt a WIP so no crits please, its to show the new model for EEA, thats ALL, i know its faults and i dont plan on fixing them
Damn, are you people blind! This is same damn reason nuttzys brolly got closed!

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
incorrect the brolly was closed cuz of 7 pages of it, this is a piddly fart compared to that

Best answers
Nuttzy you never cease to amaze me with your quality,

on another note, why are you getting so picky about some ignorance displayed by some people who just don't pay attention? I really don't get why all the talent around here just....eventually.....*snaps* I mean damn, Azn just stopped completely, from what I've seen, and Smo is about to go AWOL, but really, lot's of younger people still browse these forums out of the sheer fact that this is dragonball z related, would it hurt to recognize that fact and not be so disgruntled all the time? I know for a fact that I myself pay quite good attention to what people do....more than I even spend time posting...but still, people gotta lighten up around here, we're all friends, here.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1.) 1337 Canadian: Do NOT use someone else's model as an example of "what not to do" without their expressed electronic permission. If the creator of that model would like me to warn him for this feel free to private message me on the issue.

2.) There are more mods on this forum than just magus -_-' However I will obey your request and close the thread due to lack of literacy. Learn to read what the author writes out for you people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom