EEA Models..

Best answers
Hey, I realy liked the models of eea..
Shijing converted the frieza model 4 model, and i just wanted to know, anyone planing to convert the rest of the models of eea ? I realy liked their Goku..

tnx in advance.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
mah, the frieza tingys i did were just a little "meh i need a new friezoh" thing, then esfworld snuck them off me when i was asked for them, im too lazy to redownload the pack and recompile models for all of dem, mabbeh someone else will ;O

Best answers
I dont think its allowed to convert those models without premission
aspecially cause its from EEA!

I suggest you guys contact nuttzy for premission or ask him if he intends to recompile those models with animations and stuff to fit teh new esf!
cause he made most of the models or all of them I think

CAUES NUTTZEH IS DA VERY DOOG DOMELRER :p

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i made that goku, it was pretty old and it sucked, although, i reskinned it a lil and ill release it with some improvments, it will take sometime though, im on to other models

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
meh if anyone wants to convert them go ahead, but make sure you mention it was YOU who converted it and not me so you cant blame the deformation problems you WILL encounter when you do so on me, all of mine used the vegeta skeleton, the cell, frieza, and buus i know did anyways, and they dont xactly fit the 1.2 skeletons for the characters most would want them to replace, so reanimating is in order,

i hate working on old models, it feels repeteive, so me converting them myself is out of the question,

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom