eea install doesn't work

Best answers
I tryed to install eea again(ahh, good old eea), but when i start eea.exe, it doesn't install. Can someone upload a rar file with all files already installed?

I miss eea so much.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Welcome to ESF Forums! And allow me to restate that, Welcome to ESF Forums! Not eea forums, ask on the eea site for eea help.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They're dead, he can get no help there.

Could you be a little more specific man? Why doesn't it install? Do you get an error message?

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
EEA is meant for Earth Special Forces v1.0 and v1.1 as well i believe. It will not work on v1.2.X, they stopped working on it. If you are trying to install it on v1.0 / v1.1, then.. lol, ignore this message.. hehe

Best answers
I don't get any errors, it loads before installing, and when load completes till 100 % it shows nothing more. First time installing worked, but it doesn't work second time.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I can't even find the website..

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What are you trying to play eea on? 1.1? if not you're screwed. EEA is for 1.1 only

If it worked the first time, and not the second, uninstall, third times the charm.

Best answers
I know that it's for 1.1, im not total nub. And it still doesn't turn out to install eea.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I never said you were a "nub" congrats on false asumptions.

Uninstall everything and install it again. If that doesn't work: Then uninstall everything forget about it because it's 1.1 and no one plays it anymore.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Fire, ever thought of he might already attempt to install it for v1.1? Hence my reply if you haven't seen it already.

EEA is meant for Earth Special Forces v1.0 and v1.1 as well i believe. It will not work on v1.2.X, they stopped working on it. If you are trying to install it on v1.0 / v1.1, then.. lol, ignore this message.. hehe
He ignored that message, so i assume he is installing EEA on Earth Special Forces v1.1. Anyway, the installer works just fine for me. Sorry it took so long, i forgot about it. But here is the download link: (it's rarred)

http://files.filefront.com/esfrar/;4885069;;/fileinfo.html

Best answers
FF|Skyrider said:
Fire, ever thought of he might already attempt to install it for v1.1? Hence my reply if you haven't seen it already.

He ignored that message, so i assume he is installing EEA on Earth Special Forces v1.1. Anyway, the installer works just fine for me. Sorry it took so long, i forgot about it. But here is the download link: (it's rarred)

http://files.filefront.com/esfrar/;4885069;;/fileinfo.html
ThX man!!! thx alot, me happy now! X D

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im too lazy to type out your name because it has a | in it said:
Noooope. Haven't seen it. I pretty much pass by any post with a really yellow sig that says Skyrider in it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom