Editing sprites :0!

Best answers
If you have sprite veiwer then you can view the sprite you want to edit and the save it as a bmp. Then open it up in paint shop. And then you gotta use sprite explorer or sprite wizard or something like them and make a sprite and put it in game.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im not looking forward to make a game.

What I need is to, well I'll just tell you.

I have a Zero sprite sheet from Megaman, and I was thinking, how would I change Zero from red to... i dont know... blue, or green? Like change all the red to a hint of green or something so he looks green.

Best answers
Kaination said:
Im not looking forward to make a game.

What I need is to, well I'll just tell you.

I have a Zero sprite sheet from Megaman, and I was thinking, how would I change Zero from red to... i dont know... blue, or green? Like change all the red to a hint of green or something so he looks green.
Oh you mean that kind of sprite. lol If you have the sprite sheet just open it up and change the colors to whatever you want. And if it's moving or you want it to be moving then you have to take each frame in a program that makes moving .gifs and make it one. I dont know if paint shop has it but Adobe Image Ready is an example of one to make moving .gifs. So if Paint Shop has that then you have to take each frame and color it or take the sheet and color the Zero's then make them into frames. If you cant figure it out PM me and ill do it for you on Image Ready.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom