💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How would I be able to edit a Half-Life model??? I cant seem to import it or anything!! What do I do???

Heres the progs I have:
Milkshape 3D 1.5.8
Lightwave 7
Animation Master 2000

Best answers
in milkshape to import go to file->import then whatever file it is. If ur trying to import an .mdl file it wont work. You have to decompile it first. go to Tools->half-life->decompile normal hl mdl or something like that. hope this helps

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ive already tried that!! It will only let u import the smd files (animations)!! Or u may edit the qc file which is just text!!!

Best answers
Ya after u decompile the model file (*.mdl) you need to import as the other guy said..and there is the model file there you just have to find it. In the list of animations there is always one model to base the animations off. So if you were to decompile esfs goku model then you would need to import a file called (gokunewface2.smd). Got it??

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
<div align="center">Thx man!!</div>
<marquee>:)<font color="black">______</font>:)</marquee>
<marquee><font color="black">_</font>:)<font color="black">____</font>:)<font color="black">_</font></marquee>
<marquee><font color="black">__</font>:)<font color="black">__</font>:)<font color="black">__</font></marquee>
<marquee><font color="black">___</font>:):)<font color="black">___</font></marquee>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom