Best answers
hey im editing the gohan model from dmz for use on esf . I have changed a few things already like the hair is like ssj2 the hair is the right color of golden yellow,but i want him to wear a different out fit. So i went to gokus files and got his body pic and applied it to the model but it is not put on right the cloths are all over the place. how do i fix this?:cry:

Best answers
well the models were mapped differently. In order for it to look right you have to remap it. Or you can edit the skin that it already has.

Best answers
and how would i do that and im using milkshape 3d?

Best answers
well milkshape isnt really a good program for skin mapping but it is possible. put your model into groups. these groups will be your skinning groups. for example selecting all the polys in the arm and going to the group tab and pressing regroup then renaming it to left arm etc. the groups have to be the same as it is painted on the skin. so u have to open the skin and look at it and select and name your groups according to it. hope this wasnt confusing i tried to make it as simple as possible without writing an essay.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
or u could make ur own skin map.... and thats really hard..... just ask me or da....:p

Best answers
how do i map my own skin map and open the skin to look at the groups

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
all u have to do is cut the model into pieces and flaten them out so its a big sheet of polys.... not that hard...

well

not that hard if ur a modeling god....... :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom