edge looooopz!!!!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

dont pay attention to the upper body, its merely a placeholder for now. lower body was made with a new technique im learning... it allows for such great detail :D:D:D:D

just over 700 triangles btw.

Best answers
dont have much to say for now, just looks great, but.. who is it.. or maybe what is it?

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Very nice. This technique does seem to allow greater detail. Very nice shaping around what I'm guessing are the muscles in the leg. If this is the model I think it's going be, then I cannot wait to see what you do for the upper body.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Looks alot like raziel from the soul reaver (blood omega ) series
gg Gir your my rolemodel :D

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
render no.2 coming soon.

i need your help though majin_you. do you think his pectoral muscles would still be there? like his quads and arm muscles, or would they not be there? i dont really have any good pics of him without his robe.

edit: thanks its nice to know my work is liked :D

further edit: rendered.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Leg's pwn ass man good job.

Upper is just.. o_O

Best answers
Sorry, but I don't like the model, it just feels so sloppy to me. Especially the crotch...you need to work on your poly structure more because a well made model wouldn't look that sloppy smooth shaded.

Best answers
yes i agree you defined things but in the process they almost look over defined and you turns what could be a smooth model into a sloppy mess ;\

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
actually they are over defined because i made each a sepperate smoothing group ;)

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
/me pokes bum.

Sexy model, the defintion definately stands out. Can't wait to see more progress gir. You know what you're doing, don't let anyone tell you different. =P

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I already noticed what you were doing in the first render...
It looks alright.. could be better though...
hmm... I already know that your probably going to keep the torso.. probably add those little 'dents' in it to look more detailed... You know skinning would work too >_<

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
naw, im actually gonna be modeling the torso. ive found a great referance for it thanks to mr.ray :)

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Almighty_gir said:
i need your help though majin_you. do you think his pectoral muscles would still be there? like his quads and arm muscles, or would they not be there? i dont really have any good pics of him without his robe.
Out of pure speculation, I'm going to say that his pectoral muscles are probably not unlike the rest of his torso - gone. The arms seemed to have a tad bit of muscle on them, from what I can see in SR2 and Defiance, kinda like the legs. I'll scout around for some images and see what I can find. I'll edit in info as necessary.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Awesome, I'm guessing that those are Raziel's sexy legs. Great job, it's looking really good so far.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

getting there :O

and i found a referance showing VERY clearly that he does have pectorals :)

★ Black Lounger ★
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
gir, is this that soulraver guy?

hmm looks good :D keep it up!!!! ;O

Best answers
cool skin,me likes it.Is it just me or do you have improved alot in skinning? :yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom