ECX_Big_Pack_v8.4

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I just downloaded ECX_Big_Pack_v8.4 and installed it onto my ESF Folder, and started the gain but i dont see anything new. It says there's SSJ4 Goku but i cant ascend any further than SSj.

Any help?

Best answers
Hi i have a problem on ESF 1.2.3 ECX RC2.When i install ecx rc2 im going to play the problem appears i join good and i have only the old 5 characters. plz help.thanks

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sounds like you didnt install ECX correctly.

Are you sure you installed it into the half life directory?

Misanthropist
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Are you sure you even installed ECX before putting BigPack into your ESF folder? =/

Also, once it is installed properly, search the forums on how to go ssj4 - madman and I have answered it a million times and we grow tiresome.

Best answers
i install it in half life folder like esf

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
People need to learn to use the new thread button instead of posting in other's thread, jeez. o.o It's not hard people.

Where did you instaall ECX?
I downloaded it from FileFront.

Best answers
Eh mate, what he means is not where you downloaded it, but in what directory you installed it .. If it was incorrectly installed, make sure the path you use go into the correct dir. otherwisely this will have no impact

- I assume we *are* talking that you installed it on ESF 1.2.3? Since it won't work for 1.3

- I also assume you *did* have the correct powerlevel for the ascend? otherwisely it naturally won't work either <.<

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I'm going completely re-install ESF and mods and try again. Will big pack work for Open Beta (Since i hear thats better)?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Ok well i wont get that. Regardless, i can't pass SSJ1 with ECX RC2 and AMX Mod for setting my PL. I installed ECX BEFORE i installed the bigpack and models. Any suggestions?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Kinda hard to do without a manual, and jackasses such as yourself posting useless crap.

Misanthropist
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Oh yea because everything is so well organized when you search and it's 'easy to find'? Get over yourself. Thanks i guess.

Misanthropist
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1) The manual is in your Start menu

2) All I did was type 'manual' into the search bar and i found 'How to: Game controls'

Im sorry that that is so poorly organised for you.

On your ECX problem, I would suggest a fresh install of ESF, ECX RC2, and BP8.4

If you are having problems with going SSj4, you must meet certain requirements :

for goku,s transformation,s.

1.200.000PL false ssj meaning a kaioken affect with black ssj hair.
1.900.000PL ssj. meaning the legend has been born
6.500.000PL ssj2.wow ascended ssj
22.000.000 to 25.000.000PL ssj3. a transformation that took nearly 10 mins in the show
Now to get kid goku
first of you need 12.000.000PL normal goku then you need 10 to 20 HP to go kid goku base form.
To go ssj3 with kid goku base form get 15.000.000PL that will get you all the way to ssj3.
Now for the ssj4 transformation for goku when you get kid goku to ssj3 Collect Dragonballs and summon shenron then select moon wish
Then press Ascend to go through the ssj4 transformation. thats all for goku

Vegeta,s Transformation,s

ssj1 2.000.000 well at least he managed to do it
ussj 5.500.000 after training with trunks he suppased ssj
ssj2 6.500.000 same as ussj minus the loss of speed he reagins his power and speed
majin 15.000.000 the dark prince returnes
majin ssj 25.000.000 ok this was just plain addition for blacklotus

to go vegeta ssj4 you first need to get to gt form vegeta by getting 10HP or less then getting 12.000.000PL to go gt form vegeta
then get 15.000.000PL wish for moon then ascend to trigger ssj4 vegeta,s transformation to to ssj4 at long last he as asceneded

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
The main problem is i can't pass the 1st transformations, using anyone. I read the manual, did a fresh install about 3 times now. Is using the powerlevel changer a factor?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom