ECX RC2 Ascending

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
So i have ECX RC2 and the AMX Mod to set my PL. i set my PL too SSJ1 level needed, and can transform, i then set my PL to what is needed for SSJ2. but the transformation doesnt work, nothing happens.

I installed ECX RC2 before i installed bigpack 8.4 btw.

Any suggestions?

Best answers
Could you elaborate? Who are you playing as? Are you sure you know what the required power level is to transform to SSJ2? Does the character have an SSJ2 transformation? Is ascend locked? If it is, you might need a certain PL, and you might need to have your health below a certain number. Though I'm not sure that there are any SSJ2s with "ascend locked".

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Vegeta, and i even set my PL to about 50,000,000

How would i know if 'Ascend' is locked?

Btw, not JUST Sayains, i mean everyone. Nobody can transform past their 2nd stage.

Best answers
Have you remembered to include the Big pack .. or ANY Model pack? Without models, you can't ascend beyond anything, if not, go get the Big Pack 8.4 to get the last version of that.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Have you remembered to include the Big pack .. or ANY Model pack? Without models, you can't ascend beyond anything, if not, go get the Big Pack 8.4 to get the last version of that.
Kinda wrong. You can ascend, and get all the transformations for each character. Just seeing the new models specificly made for the character is something else. All you see is a .. well.. blocked player.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kinda wrong. You can ascend, and get all the transformations for each character. Just seeing the new models specificly made for the character is something else. All you see is a .. well.. blocked player.
That was EVM. ECX has all models.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Yes i have them.

Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok if you have bigpack installed select goku and set you pl to 1.200.000 and press acend if that dosent work then your bigpack install failed

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
That was EVM. ECX has all models.
Then once again, nevermind of what I said. I'm not too much familiar with all the add-on packages of what they include, and what not.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
well u probably jacked up the game cause i all do is set my wish limit to like 3928573846 then i just keep using the dragon

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
ok if you have bigpack installed select goku and set you pl to 1.200.000 and press acend if that dosent work then your bigpack install failed
May i have an alternate link to download Big pack 8.4?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Ok thanks. I downloaded the Big Pack from there, but i STILL can't transform. Anyone know why?

Misanthropist
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Like another thread, are you sure you are using the ecx characters and not the default ones? Are you selecting your character from the ecx character select screen?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
How do i select ECX Characters/ Is there supposed to be another section for them? I appreciate the consistent responses btw.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no it replaces the orginal selection screen also You are using steam right

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Yes, i'm a legit user, and yea, the original models are replaced, but i can only goto form one, like SSJ, but no further...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
then its your halflife thats bugged so i suggest uninstalling all half life and esf

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom