ecx? bigpack?

Best answers
Where can I get them and how would I install them? :D

Best answers
But you didnt really tell me what they are you just sent me a link to big pack.

Edit: I found out where ecx is but how do I install it?

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Sorry, didn't had much time so I just posted the download link. Since you already know what ECX is, not really worth it for me to tell the story. Just like ESF, ECX also has an installer. You of course need Earth's Special Forces v1.2.3, then install ECX and then install the ECX Big Pack.

Best answers
Ok thanks, I installed ecx rc2 and it works (thanks for the link :D ) how do I install bigpack correctly, I've heard alot of people having problems from installing it wrong.

Best answers
>.> . There was no need to be such an ass. If you actually spent the time to read the topic you would see that someone already gave me the link to bigpack. There was no need to go "Oh lets go to a topic where people ask for help then post google."...

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
theres no need to go and call me names, its just a pack with 2 more charecters in it for god sake, and all u have to do is install it into ur esf ecx rc2 folder jeez, so dont be a noob about it c/programfles/steam/steamapps/username/ecx/player/models

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
>.> . There was no need to be such an ass. If you actually spent the time to read the topic you would see that someone already gave me the link to bigpack. There was no need to go "Oh lets go to a topic where people ask for help then post google."...
even though he "just" postet google, the first answer from google already shows how to.
that means that you didn't use google but more likely bother other people with your self-explanatory questions and then go around shmalessly insulting people who were helping you. NOw think about who is the real "ass"!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom