💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Eeek triple post! Bad bad bad!

And this thread killed my modem.

Best answers
lol ryoko soz bout 3 posts :/ i didnt now if i cud edit em, as i was trying 2 edit 1 and it said i cudnt :/ sorry

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
watch out with double posts eclipse, tripple posts ditto, I like them, intresting 3dsm shapes. Show the dna one, I like that one best ;)

grtz Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i like the 2nd and green ones best,the rest are still good, nice work :)

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice DNZ one, bad font tho.

Best answers
the others are real um...cluttered..the 2d u used on alot of them is out of place with the 3d image...the texture as well is overused.

try not to put so much 3d image into one area, and rely on 3dstudio max to create all u need to make a l33t 3d image hehe..photoshop is always used by the most experienced to touch it up..

the dna one is probably the best out of all of them...but thats the only one i like.. tho the text looks crappy in it..

also the names dont really fit the images, whats frost have to do with green abstract art?

seems you like wireframe alot...heh...on like 2 of those, it actually goes with the images...

sorry to be harsh

Best answers
np i like ppl telling me the truth and not just nice at least u took the time 2 write it i thiank you for that, and i will make a better design.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They're all pretty good, but they have too much randomness to them it seems. There are little interfaces floating all around with little tidbits of stuff in them. Also, I don't like how you blended a render with the wireframe, it looks kinda bad to me. The DNA piece has the most potential to be awesome, but it's far too busy right now, with the foreground and background renders. The text is bad on it too. Work on it, and it will be far better.

Best answers
Thanks for being honest as well, at least someone understands some of my words :) and uses em..

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The DNA one kicks ass. The rest are decent, but don't compare to the DNA one.

Best answers
the DNA one is...ok...but the text kinda sucks. Also, the orange strand kinda looks..."out of place". I think u should have them all in unison....or something

Best answers
just made a new wallpaper, not 100% finished yet, just wanting to now wot u lot think of it atm.

and this is a img i made fopr a client

comments plz

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom