Eclipse Force- My new action short

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
For those who do not know, I go to school for animation. I will be graduating soon, but I recently finished my senior thesis animation that I've worked on for 10 months. If you like Dragonball Z or Naruto like action, you may like it haha.

[video=youtube;sAw1kPmp8vQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAw1kPmp8vQ[/video]

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
I would love to see you make a series out of this. This was amazing! I demand once you get out of school to start up a show about this. The Sonic feeling to the speedy sun character was awesome!

Judge. Jury. Executioner
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
That was so freakishly awesome.

I would second what Deathy said if it didn't take buttloads of time for one person to do all that. =/

But damn that was good.

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
I really liked the combination at the end the way they finished him off.

Good job bro!

ANBU
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Hahah! That gave me a good laugh. It was cool and funny. :smile:
Great job man.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
That was great and you've done a great job. I see a lot of inspiration from various sources in there and it was fun to try and find them! :) I liked the One Piece epic punch! :D The humor was a nice touch and their interaction as well. GJ!

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
That was great and you've done a great job. I see a lot of inspiration from various sources in there and it was fun to try and find them! :) I liked the One Piece epic punch! :D The humor was a nice touch and their interaction as well. GJ!
I actually don't even watch One Piece, even though I should haha.

Thank you all who have watched! Definitely appreciate you taking the time to look at it.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
[video=youtube;NZPCG8m2moc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZPCG8m2moc[/video] 3:45 :) You reminded me of it with the colours going all white when you char hit the enemy.

Swag
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
@Chakra

Kudos man a billion kudos that was truly an amazing animation! Really witty, jocular and cool! The characters have great personalities that can easily fit together in the same movie. It was a good laugh.. only "flaw" was at 2 minutes when he ran in and obviously would get his ass kicked after being so confident that humour is a tad too mainstream but even that was very well done. You should definitely proceed your work in the future I really, really liked it.

Give us more in the future! And yeah, you should DEFINITELY watch One Piece it's the best anime plot-wise

@Baaja

I love when Luffy goes serious because it doesn't happen often.. the look on his face when his friends get hurt for no reason and the way he dodged the bullets (even though they'd naturally bounce back) is so awesome... Luffy never gives a **** whom he punches or ****s up if they did something (very) wrong! Nice perception with the white punch thing.

Only go forward sideways
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŽˆ Advanced
Best answers
Wow that was epic! It was funny, then it was badass, then it was funny again, then it was funny AND badass lol! It had it all! I gasp in awe at your awesomeness :D

Last edited:
Swag
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
Is it okay I put this video on other forums? Of course with credits (+ there are credits at the end :D)

Death from Above
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Amazing

P.S How does one become a breast consultant?

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Amazing

P.S How does one become a breast consultant?
Thanks! Apparently, I was drawing boobs wrong, so two friends of mine drew all over a frame I was working on and corrected me and changed my entire way of drawing boobs.

Best answers
DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i loved it!!!!!!!!!! if u dont get a own serie............i dont know...........U HAVE TO!!!!!!!!!! i loved your sonic already^^
but this is even better^^ but your babe has a fat ass thou....... :p

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
That was great Chakra. I thought your sonic vids were superb, but this one is the best ive seen from you :p

Also the ending is just to epic XD

ESF Head Team Mapper
๐Ÿ‘‘ Administrator
๐ŸŒ  Staff
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ‚ Regular
Best answers
Pretty entertaining :yes:

Former Forcepit Member :(
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
This was awesome now with you improvements i would Realy like to see you remake Nazo unleashed

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom