ebaum's world gon' get it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
those of you who know what ebaums world and ytmnd should know whats going on. There's a big rumor that ebaums world steals pics and videos and claims it as their own. Well...ytmnd has just found proof that Eric Bauman steals.

Lindsey Lohan doesn't change facial expressions. Thats the name of the ytmnd site that ebaumsworld has stolen. The watermark is on it and everything.

So if you're loyal to ebaums world, perhaps now you know what Eric Bauman is doing. In fact, this isn't the first time he's been caught red-handed stealing something from the net and claiming it as his own.

So now, ytmnd has dropped the bombshell on ebaums world. Forum flooding, site hacking, and flames all around.

Whats your feelings on this? *holds mic to next poster*

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
~*Logan*~ said:
Whats your feelings on this? *holds mic to next poster*
Talk about with a vengeance.

The YTMND crowd raped Ebaums World and their forums.

Annie

A
I go on the ebaums forums...for entertainment...and now my entertainment is gone =(

Best answers
yea but does it officially say that ebaums world found it? having the watermark means that it is on their site...does it say "Created?"

i love ytmnd more than ebaums....but what they are doing isn't necessarily correct.

now if someone made a ytmnd of this and then flooded my name on it with remarks about this post...it would be funny

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Personally, I prefer Newgrounds...But I learned eBaums took credit for othe thigns in the past, so I suppose they kind of deserve it.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Of course the funny thing is that everything on ytmnd.com is technically stolen as it's mostly copyrighted stuff. Ppl just get whiny that ebaum puts his name on everything even when he didn't create it. It's not like he's saying he did.

-Karrde-

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KarrdeKNR said:
Of course the funny thing is that everything on ytmnd.com is technically stolen as it's mostly copyrighted stuff. Ppl just get whiny that ebaum puts his name on everything even when he didn't create it. It's not like he's saying he did.

-Karrde-
Arguably, while not all, most YTMNDs give credit where credit is due, in the name of "Image/Sound origins" on the info pages.

Ebaums on the other hand, has been known to remove homepage redirects from flash files and cover up copyrights and original watermarks with his own "Hosted on..." watermark.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
http://ebaumsworldsucks.com/

Funny little flash animation. Catchy song! :x

Edit: I haven't watched it in a while, but in case you're sensitive to profanity, you shouldn't watch it. But lord knows you could get much worse at Ebaum's actual website, and YTMND itself. But if the song offends anyone, I'll remove the link.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Yea, Ebaum is a freakign tool, I hope he gets slaughtered.

Best answers
Meh. I don't see the point in getting riled up about it. What he did was wrong. Rawr! Moving on...

It doesn't directly affect me, and I agree he should get his butt kicked. But there's not much you, nor I either one could do about it.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just chalk up the YTMND community as another group that hates Ebaum. He pissed off SA awhile back. He deserves whatever he gets, and then some.

Just read these archived forum posts (of course, they were deleted from the EBaumsworld forums asap) and see the kind of crap that goes on there. (some profanity, but nothing too bad)

http://ebaumsworldsucks.com/ebw.html
http://ebaumsworldsucks.com/complaints.html

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Their servers were flooded, their forums attacked and their database went down. YTMND rocks!

Lots of recognisable fads there. Yes Annie, I see you up there =P

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
What's scary is those are probably all humans, and not a botnet (though i've seen more "users" on a forum from a large botnet, was over 15,000 users at once)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Interesting.

From all the complaints I've heard about Ebaum's world, I'd say he deserves it.

Ebaumsworld.com itself embodies the negative side effects of internet anonimity.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
almost makes me wanna join the forums and......um.....spam a topic o.o

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Out of sheer curiosity, why did you (Jehuty) as well as DragonDude both re-post the link I already put up? :x

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom