easy way of implementing fusion

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I know it would be hard to implement fusion into esf. But what about this way of doing it.

Lets say you start off as young goten or young trunks. When you transform, you get the other one as a buddy. So now you have 2 characters. One your using to fight with, and the other as a buddy, just as esf 1.3 will have buddies. Then when you transform again, they do their dance and fuse together. And you have a single character now. Seems simple, let me know if this has been suggested!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You DO know there is a suggestion section of the forums, so this will most likely get moved.

Moving ontopic, I dont quite understand, when you transform, you get the other as a buddy. Please clarify

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I forgot to add this in suggestions, my fault.

Yes, when you transform you get a buddy. Then when you transform again, they do their fusion dance and fuse together, making one character.

nge

Best answers
I'm rather against fusion's that actually take 2 players and make them one. Seems like it would either lack fun for one person at one time, or quickly become an exercise in frustration.

What you're saying is just basically cosmetic changes, changing the charecter from a single to a buddy double, back to a single again. Not a bad idea, if any charecter works like that.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Yes, it gives everyone a good feel that they have their fusion character in esf, when its really cosmetic like you suggested.

It follows the story pretty good as well, considering young goten and young trunks fought together. And it gives everyone another character to use, gotenks.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's not a bad suggestion. I believe it's been suggested before, I've even been toying with the notion myself recently.

However, it was decided a while back that Project Gotenks would be a community effort, but would not be implimented untill Project Tien was finished. To date, Tien has still not been completed.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
ok thanks for the input pain, i just wanted to get the idea out there in case it has not been thought of yet! :)

Another one i thought of is for picollo. When he transforms, maybe he can get kami as a buddy, then they fuse together and he becomes even stronger.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
tonythetiger123 said:
ok thanks for the input pain, i just wanted to get the idea out there in case it has not been thought of yet! :)

Another one i thought of is for picollo. When he transforms, maybe he can get kami as a buddy, then they fuse together and he becomes even stronger.
As an animation model? Like when you transform there's Kami and they fuse? Heh, I like that :yes:

Force Pit Member
Best answers
yea, it can be an animation model when picolo transforms, or you can go a step further and add kami as a buddy, just like the androids have buddys, and then kami and picolo fuse together at their 3rd transformation, making picolo much stronger.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pain said:
It's not a bad suggestion. I believe it's been suggested before, I've even been toying with the notion myself recently.

However, it was decided a while back that Project Gotenks would be a community effort, but would not be implimented untill Project Tien was finished. To date, Tien has still not been completed.

From what i know the Tien project wwas so-to-say left to die.

Anyhow i like the idea :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Man, but why did they leave the tien project, who was supposed to make him? Can't they continue?
Becasue I'd really like to see this in ESF I'd simply love it, but then after they fuse then they can go ssj3(Gotenks), or they start off as normal form hen just go ssj gotenks, unless the fusion is permanent then they can make the ssj3 trans.

But if it works, how would the time limit thing work, it can't be 30 mins, in ESF that's very long!

Force Pit Member
Best answers
not sure, those kinds of details would be left up to the team, but this kind of fusion would be fun to have in the game, and its a pretty simple idea. Nothing too complicated ,like combing 2 different human players together.

ReMember
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
They could make a fusion button that when pressed would make in gotenks case a trunks or a goten show up only for the purpose of fusing.
They woulnt move or something being morelike an image that stands there until the fusion animation ends.

seb

Best answers
Not a bad idea, This would really take up esf to the #1 of all 3rd party mods
if its not allready :]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom