Easier Transformations

Best answers
Does anyone have a tip to build up the transformation bar quicker? Because I killed a few people and it didn't fill up for squat. Is there a setting so you start with a higher default power level? I haven't transformed once yet.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fight people to gain PL, stronger people would be the best choice.

Killing a few people isn't going to get you anywhere.

Just keep meleeing people over and over to make it quicker.

Nope there isn't a setting, not if your joining someone else's server.

It's usually set to even people's PLs when they first come in the server.

Best answers
Melee gets you power faster. My suggestion is play Gohan or Trunks, cause, they get their transformations at only 1,000,000 Battle Power, making it easier for you to get there.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Does anyone have a tip to build up the transformation bar quicker? Because I killed a few people and it didn't fill up for squat. Is there a setting so you start with a higher default power level? I haven't transformed once yet.
Beam Spam while SSJ o/

Best answers
The gamer297 see the first topic on general/help.I might help you.If you don't know to melee double tap W and press fire near your enemy.DON"T FORGET SEE THE FIRST TOPIC FOR THE CHANGE POWERLEVEL PLUGIN.IT ALSO WORKS ON EVM.

Best answers
;D well if you have the bots you can edit then and put 9999999999 os KI or PL the same for me, then you make a ultimate bot into the game (because i edit the ultimate bot) and then you press "=" for Bots console then in debug options then Ignore Human Player say yes and thats it, try to kill him in meele and your PL will go very very high dont fight just make combos of 12 hits if you fight he will kick your ass in all ways, in the end you PL will increase more than 2.000.000 and if you continue fighting you may reach 21.584.632 like me and then just transform and use yellew attack and you will kill the hole map ;D

Best answers
where can i download that AMXX Download the ESF_Powerlevel plugin? o_O

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom