Earth's Special Forces for mac?

Best answers
I was just playing around trying to find out for an hour, And I finally found out how to do it! :laff: :smile: :yes:

Project Manager
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thx for letting us know you answered your own question, but how about sharing the information how you did it with the community incase somebody else wants to know how to do it?

Best answers
It's hard to explain but I will try.
So I was watching someone on youtube name Afflux an I downloaded his yosemite compatible Counter-Strike 1.6 and I downloaded ESF. Put Counter-Strike 1.6 (yosemite compatible) on your desktop. I opened the setup with winebottler. Then where it says directory click desktop that counter-strike 1.6 yosemite compatible then drive_c then program files then install ESF in the file named "CS". After that's one then open Counter-Strike 1.6 (Yosemite compatible) and click change game. Then click Earth special forces. That's the non-steam way and I am currently looking for a steam way. Sorry it wasn't as detailed as you were probably expecting. It's hard to explain.

Project Manager
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
how about some screenshots and a bulleting list witht he steps :) ?

Project Manager
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
check this out: there is a place where you can just type in any question and you will find most likely an answer it's the latest thing here in europe :)
Check this

Best answers
Wowowowoo2oowowowowo I never ever heard of google before tysm

Project Manager
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the google is awesome and it will help you for sure :) you are welcome :yes:

Best answers
Note: I haven't tried this on any mac besides yosemite.
1)Go to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtnsQLBxwuQ and read the desc for the link for the cs
2)Download wine bottler.
3)Download ESF any of them I used ESF beta 1.2.3
4)Drag CS to the desktop
5)Right click on the ESF setup file in the finder and click open with wine.
6)Click "Go"
7) Click "install"
8) Click desktop/Counter-Strike 1.6 (Yosemite Compatible/drive_c/program files/CS.
9)Install in CS
10)Once finished installing open C.S and click change game then click Earth's Special Forces.

--- edit ---

Lol, Pictures wouldn't load. They were "exceeded the website limit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom