Earth's Elite Forces CLAN COME SEE!!!!!

Best answers
Hi all how the hell are ya!!. anyway id like to to tell u guys that ESF has a new and one of the most elite clans now. We call ourselves Earth's Elite Forces (eef) we have about 7 members myself Panther, BFPKiller, Ghostkilla, Maindawg, Zebracrap, and K. Nevermore. We would like to just announce the news about our new clan and we noe that ESF has clans but thats the whole point of this thread. We would like to welcome all challenges anyone that would like to challenge us please just email me at [email protected] or [email protected] or just reply to this thread. our clan's site will soon be up as soon as i get that i will let u guys noe. TRyouts can take place in our server Earth's Elite Forces which is normally up from 5:00pm - 10:00pm eastern time until we can get a full running server of our own. we are looking for challenges until we do EEF will be conquering a server near you 1 or 2 everyday and we will get known or make a name for ourselfs. in the mean time please any clans that want to challenge us or have a tourney just hit me back at u noe where ok thanks.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Moved to off-topic.

Best answers
News to your clan...

until youve fought AND beaten 2 of ESF's toughest clans, TIS AND APE,your nothing,sorry but,u cant just make a clan and consider it one of ESF's most elite until you've made sure of it.

And yeah, I challenge your clan,ill post more later

Best answers
yup, the -[gF]- vs -|DBZ|- clan war was intense, back in the alpha days! and ya, arthos was a great member. Memories..:cry:

who knows, maybe we'll be back ?:yes:

Best answers
hmmm well lets see I am a member of the EEF. I can also tell you we have been to a lot of server's fighting we are just now looking for other clan's to fight b/c we can not find any non clan people worth fighting. so if you are willing to fight us post a time to meet up in AIM so we can set up a server. If you could give me the web adress to tis clan or ape clan that would help a lot also thanks. :rolleyes:

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
hey, dont 4get us ^_^

Best answers
HAHAHA. I was in -[GF]- for a little bit. I was Majin Gohan. Yea. Fun stuff. That was after the ol' Majin warriors...but now the good ol' MW is back!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom