Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It needs work

• Its no good at all

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Best answers
Ok ill give it a tad bit of a rant, the game is very very repetitive, and as soon as u play it, you will think you are in a bad sci fi movie, but the first level is a joke, the game actually gets pretty dam addicting after a while, there are 5 different difficulties.

Easy,Normal,Hard,Hardest,Inferno, amazingly enough the difficulties really do have differences.

For instance, i haven't tried easy yet, but on normal the ants on the first level, are semi slow, and don't shoot acid from their abdomens.
Tried it on inferno, i felt like i was standing in a ant bed, they moved faster then i could aim, when i finally did get my crosshairs on them they just wouldn't die, and when i killed one the other ant bit me =P.

There are a load of weapons in the game, ranging from assault rifles, to grenades, to turrets etc. Currently i have found 56, and apparently new weapons per difficulty, so iv only found the easy/normal and hard weapons, can only imagine what ill find on the hardest/inferno.

Defining moment of the game, was fighting a giant robot that had 2 plasma cannons he was firing at me and i kept dodging him while shooting the ants behind me so i neglected his presence really, so he walked over to me, shoved the barrel in my face, and the barrel lit up with a lovely purple color, and i pretty much had a matrix moment....
"Dodge This.."

Was fun to watch tho =P.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom