Earth and Gravitation

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
g0jack said:
What kind of people would be able to endure 2g's? Bodybuilders? Though tha extra muscle might make it harder for them...
That depends. If the change is instant the weaker people will fall to the flor. If the change goes slowly evryone will be OK.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For reference, I think this is the formula for the Newtonian force of Gravity between 2 objects: F = -G*(M1*M2)/r^2 where M1 and M2 are the masses of the objects, G is the Gravitational Constant (6.67*10^-11), r is the distance between them, and F is the force of attraction.
I am pointing this out cause there is absolutely no reason to fret. This whole conversation is quite retarted...
6.67*10-11 = 0.0000000000667
The fact is gravity is so frikken minute that it doesnt matter.

Also, the world spinning slower???, no. I was watching one of those Nova programs about Volcanos (and yes, I watched the 2 or 3 about string theory and M theory), but one extra large volcano blast (forget which one) auctally made the world go faster and made the earth wobble.... whoppty doo.. The fact is thiese things happen naturally and the fact is human kind has always adapted.... There was an other Nova about long ago when the magnetic fields switched. And they said this happened many times before the poles colapsed forcing the world into basically a huge terraform. Mainly cause the o-zone got gaping holes where rouge poles started appearing.

The fact is our earth is still here and it wont be changed by speculation about what may happen after billions of years.... Am I saying not to take care of our earth, no. Fixing the enviroment is quite fine, seeing as how its more unstable then our earth spinning just a little faster and wobbling a little. It will all work out in the end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom