Earning money REAL fast :0!

Should I keep the 20$?

• Hell yeah, take dat **** yo!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, its considered stealing. No stealing from joor mommeh!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I mean keeping the change is alright...But if she's givin you a full 20 to feed yourself, I'd use it wisely, instead of pretending to use it and later spend it on a video game. In a month yeah would have 50+ dollars, buuuut it may just be me, but I have strong conscience, so I couldn't bring myself to use my own lunch money that my mother trusted me with.

Besides, don't you watch sitcoms?! Get rich-quick schemes always end up with the landlord becomming furious and a snappy zinger right before the episode ends..Now you don't want that, now do you?

Best answers
Meh, what she doesn't know can't hurt her. She's giving you that money, so it doesn't make any difference to her what you end up doing with it. As long as you don't go home, whine about how hungry you are and eat everything in the house that is :D

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
done it for the past 4 years so yeah, eat less, spend more o/... on drugs and alcohol

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
I keep my cash and eat my friends lunch.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chakra-X said:
but I have strong conscience, so I couldn't bring myself to use my own lunch money that my mother trusted me with.
Thats exactly what im thinking

Thing is, After a couple of months if i buy something and she asks where I get all this money, what do i say :p. She'll stop giving me money if i dont eat lunch, i know it for a fact.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Where I live, lunch costs 5 Dollars. Yes, it SUCKS BAD. :(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lunch fo me is roughly $3.25 (two hamburgers, a cup of cheese, and a sprite bottle) \o/

I take the hamburger, dip it in DA cheese,a dn BAM! cheese burger. It's so delicous. :(

Best answers
I never ate lunch when i was in school. My small breakfasts usually tied me over.
But yes, I consider it to be stealing. Thats like you giving money to your friend so he could buy something for you while you do something and he uses it to buy something else. Bad example but whatever, Thats my opinion.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kaination said:
Lunch fo me is roughly $3.25 (two hamburgers, a cup of cheese, and a sprite bottle) \o/

I take the hamburger, dip it in DA cheese,a dn BAM! cheese burger. It's so delicous. :(
O_O

****, that was the cost of a single hamburgler at my old caf. If you work even one day a week, youll notice how small $20/week can be, so spend the money on food so you have energy for work.

And how can anybody get by all day on breakfast? I have 2 bowls of corn flakes every morning and by the time lunch comes around it feels like my stomach is hollow. Really, Id die without food.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kaination said:

Wow you suck. Here, we're starting to eat "Healthy" at Vista. All the schools have to have eat Salad, Sandwiches, Vegeterian Burgers. Yeah. I freaking hate the schools here. No soda, no cookies, no candy, not even a bowl of Ramen. If you get caught eating it, you'll lunch detention. It's ****ing nuts here.

You know what? I can just go to the Ice Cream guys and get my lunch there.

Best answers
What's wrong with u peolpe. How is that stealing. If ur mum gives u money what does she care wat u spend it on unless it's like drugs or prostitutes. My mum encourages us to save the lunch money she gives us.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What you're proposing to do is dishonest. But on the scale of bad things, very minimally so. The money is gonna be used no matter what, after all.

I personally wouldn't worry about it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i get lunch money too, 5 quid a day = 25 quid at the end of the week; abt 12 quid of that a week goes towards getting me to school and back home, that lunch money though i save o_O i dont see what the big deal is, and how it is stealing my parents know i save the money too. The only time i actually eat at school is if im about to play in a football (soccer) match. At the end of the day, once that money is given to you, its your money

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wouldn't call that stealing, no worries.

Lol, she gives it to you to buy food, and the money is yours, you do whatever you want to do with it, if you don't want to eat in lunch time then its your choice, at least you lose some weight AND gain some money. ;)

Sure, its given to buy food with it, but if you think you can spend it on something better and wiser, then by all means do it.

No harm done I'd say, only to your stomach. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom