Earning money REAL fast :0!

Should I keep the 20$?

• Hell yeah, take dat **** yo!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, its considered stealing. No stealing from joor mommeh!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My mom gives me 20 bucks a week for lunch, which i spend. It just hit me, should I just skip lunch and save the 20 bucks and buy a **** load of ****? or would that be kind of 'stealing' from my mom? I've given alot of thought. I'm just not sure if it's considered stealing D:

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
oh well. you can always snatch fries from your homies. i could get away with it, do whatever. but you will get hungry!

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My mother used to give me 10 bucks a week for lunch in school. Now, I dont know how it is in other schools, but the food my school charges kids for sucks pretty bad. So, instead of buying potentially dangerous food, I would save up and buy myself different things.

Did I consider it stealing? Hell no. I used money given to me to buy crap to buy things that would actually help me.

Should you consider what you plan to do stealing? Yes. You should. You plan to take her money and buy games and gadgets and women. Its just not right. Especially since you get 20 bucks and I only got 10....I was forced to work due to my mothers stingyness...All is better now. Get a job and stop trying to steal money you thieving bastage O_O!

Best answers
take that **** and run u foo... get in on sum drug deals u mischieveous boy u =P... im kidding of course... but yea take dah money... if u dont get picked up or anything... walk wit sum o dah cool crowd to the nearst wendys. patranize the employes and high tail it outa there...shes giving u 4$ a day so ull prolly save 2... meaning ull have 10$ at the end of the week... works for me.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
lol. my school sells candybars and stuff aside the crap lunch. we get pizza from dominoes and all those pizza places too.

if all else fails, bite into a snickers, or a cookies n cream, and some skittles and starbursts! son!

Best answers
u laughin at me BOI!? any way alot of schoools dont even get pizza from places (like me) and we dont get candy bars... just your avarge assortment of chips and cookies... rotten cheap basketers. ur school must be like BLING BLING.

yup... wendes' is like the best food for ur buck if u didnt know

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cookies and pizza? Wtf? My school serves hamburgers that gush out blood when you bite them. The meat is also very very pink. Man....**** this....I'm moving to suburbia!

Best answers
YEA BABY HUCK AND BUCK DAT ****... that wasnt on topic...

u can write a complaint u know? just an idea *tick tick*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what is this, kindercare? I have to make my own damn lunch which usually consists of an apple, a piece of ham in between two slices of bread, and... thats if I make lunch for that day.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Zeonix said:
Cookies and pizza? Wtf? My school serves hamburgers that gush out blood when you bite them. The meat is also very very pink. Man....**** this....I'm moving to suburbia!
sounds delicious.

i usually get a candybar and some chips, then make my way up to the gym for breaking.

Best answers
watcha mean by breaking? and we dont have supplies to make our own lunch BOI!!!! gotta IMPROVISE OR DYES!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh, my mom used to do the same thing. I'd usually buy a candy bar or something from the machine for 50 cents. .50 x 5 = 2.50 over a week, meaning 17.50 saved total. 17.50 x 36 = $630 over the entire school year of extra cash :O.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Growler said:
what is this, kindercare? I have to make my own damn lunch which usually consists of an apple, a piece of ham in between two slices of bread, and... thats if I make lunch for that day.
Did you have a brown sack with your name on it?

Anyways, eat if you are hungry, it's your choice, jsut wait til you are 16 and then you can get a job that'll pay you decently :p

meh, you guys have crappy campus lunches anyways, I go off campus for lunch (schools that have closed campus lunch = suck)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
frsrblch said:
Id rather eat than go hungry...
i'd rather eat than go to school and waste my money, your money, your parents money, your ex girlfriends 2nd cousin's money, just so we can ""learn to be *******s and what not""

i was talking to my friend spencer, and we were just screwing around, talking **** about school.

we were like, all schools for is so teens can have un protected sex, and get pregnant to populate the next war.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If thats the truth then I ****ed real bad O_O. I knew school work was bs.

Best answers
i wouldnt call it stealing becuz well i did it... My lunch was grosss... So id save it for s lunch id eat or something id want... depends on your mom... I told my mom wat i was doing.....
But i EDIT:wouldnt call it stealing

EDit: How much was your guys Lunch... My school was 1 75 and 75 for fries... if you wanted them

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heh I got used to buy meh lunch at school and a couple of times happened when I was not hungry (the moment where you can save teh cash) but I buyed lunch after all and I hardly ate it up XDD

do what you want dude I voted yes btw....cash is not an enemy all the time you know?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i'd rather eat than go to school and waste my money, your money, your parents money, your ex girlfriends 2nd cousin's money, just so we can ""learn to be *******s and what not""
School FTW. Otherwise have fun being a labourer the rest of your life.

Man, youre peoples cafeterias are cheap. It was $2.75 for a fries at my school, and if you wanted poutine it was $3.50ish. Food tasted terrible and the staff were unfirendly, so yeah... Im looking forward to good uni campus grub this year! No more small, card playing asian filled cafeterias for me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom