early transform

Best answers
YES again about krillin:laff: ,
I was thinking: why don't make it possible to transform twice with krillin.
In the first transformation he should gain just a bit power and a bit speed. And in the second one what he has now when he transforms:] . Or is that already planned for later betas?:confused:
CYaa

oNe

Best answers
I agree with Snake Eyes in terms of more than one transformation, definately for the super saiyan characters, perhaps in beta 1.2 there could be maybe one more, from normal to SSJ2 or 3. As for Krillin, good idea mate.

Best answers
It seems you do not know. But here's a little hint: Do you know why this version is called "Beta"?
There will be enough transformations for everyone (including SSj 3, Final Freezer, Perfect Cell, ...). Just don't be impacient. I guess the next ones will be in Beta 2 - whenever that will be.
Some Mod close this please.

oNe

Best answers
Dude, this has nothing to do with impatience, I love the ESF mod and am very grateful for them making it in the first place, it was just a suggestion. I know why it's beta, and surely to create something immensley popular it has to be exactly what people want, so to better it for later versions, they need input from people like you and me, that's all I was doing.

Best answers
It's ok, but this was as suggestion that will sure be included in ESF 1.0. That's as far as everybody should know.
Maybe this should be a sticky, since there are hundreds of new threads about this every week.
(And it should be closed)

Best answers
errr....I believe the team said Krillin was already done if Im not mistaken,and transformations will be in much later releases

@[Ssj]~Piccolo : don't bother trying to tell them to close it,they'll close it when they arrive anyway,or sometime anyway

Best answers
i dont think that krillin could transform again , i mean what would he turn into? But i remeber reading a mod or someone saying not to except any no transformations till at least 1.3.I cant remeber where i saw that though

Best answers
You're probably right, RaVe. I just said it in order for the others to understand that this thread is completely irrelevant.
@Abhorsen: I guess it would be just fair to give everyone a few more transformations. We'll see what they'll do...

Best answers
and as for another issue....

Who'll model the second transformation of Krillin? What will it look like? How should the animations go?

Sadly the ESF model team is busy actually working on the new 1.2 animations....so yeah that means a big no for me,I don't want them having extra work to do

Best answers
We all know it will take some months (or even years) to fully model all the transformations. As it is now for Piccolo, maybe Krillin will have some transformation where he doesn't look different but just become stronger.

Best answers
you mean like in the ps2 game? It was called unlock potential or something wasnt it?

Best answers
The only problem is, if its goin to take years to get new transformations etc in this mod, maybe ppl wont play it anymore, since hl 2 is comming out soon.

And you never know there might be another team that makes a dbz mod for hl 2.

So i wonder how will they solve that :rolleyes:

Best answers
Well obviously by then we will see the true fans of esf, count me in all they until the post thats titled "Ok Esf is finishing"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom