Eagle drawing

Best answers
Bolteh said:
you suck at tracing
i dont believe this is an apropriate reply in here ?
why dont the admins give a big fat warning for people who just like to hurt people their feelings with stupid lame replys like that one?

give constructive critisism and otherwise shut your mouth.

on topic

the eagles nose (or whatever its called in english) is too stretched lol

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its not taht its to streched,its that i didnt make it fat enaugh(as in its rather thin)

and bolteh was just jokin,he gave me crtz already ;)
*Snuggles german friend :p

Bolteh2

B
belgian >_< you silly israelian person, i fart in your general direction.. your father was a hamster and your mother smells like elderberries.. now go away or i shall taunt you a second time >_<

ps: it's called a beak

Best answers
Never use my movie to create insults bolteh! All <3 though..

I would practice it freehand first before a trace. Though sometimes tracing does help..

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks more like a vulture than an eagle.

Best answers
Bolteh said:
belgian >_< you silly israelian person, i fart in your general direction.. your father was a hamster and your mother smells like elderberries.. now go away or i shall taunt you a second time >_<

ps: it's called a beak
Is this what the new online trend is? To make random statements towards others that actually hold no factual base in their accusations or insults?

Bolteh, how about resurrecting that courtesy of yours (If you've ever had a shred of it for that matter)?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think there just messing with each other............

I like the drawing, want to see it colored ;)

add

Force Pit Member
Best answers
yes they are just messing with eachother they really love teh long nights they have together if you know what i mean *wink wink*

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Denominator said:
Is this what the new online trend is? To make random statements towards others that actually hold no factual base in their accusations or insults?

Bolteh, how about resurrecting that courtesy of yours (If you've ever had a shred of it for that matter)?

he was quoting monty python and the holy grail. if you havent seen it, you deserve to be banned.

and yes, the beak is too long. it looks cartoony

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom