Dynamic Swoop Speed

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
at the moment, you swoop at a constant speed, well i suggest the longer you move in a single swoop direction you slowly increase speed, the increase would be a small ratio to your charcters main speed. If you start chain swooping it slows you down everytime you change a direction, if you go from going forwards to going backwards, you start swooping backwards at a slower speed than if you just went backwards. I think this would add more of a feeling of momentum to the game, and it would make it more interesting to do swoop tricks and such. However if this was implemented i think the time it takes for swooping to end should be lengthened. If possible maybe add a momentum bar in the scouter, the nearer it is to the top the faster you are going, and the higher from middle of the bar you are when you stop swooping would make it harder to stop, so when you let go of forward, the aura around you would stop but you'd keep momentum for a second or two, If you are swooping along the ground really fast you would slide along the ground a little. Maybe this idea is useless, or maybe it would make things a bit more interesting, tell me what you think.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats the exact opposite of what we have now. It's hard to notice, but when you start a swoop, you start out fast and gradually get slower.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah some kind of swoop power up would be nice, like if turbo was on, you swoop 25% faster or sometin with the cost of more ki and a little trail perhaps.

Best answers
Momentum idea is great!!! :laff:

Would actually give you the idea that you are flying, instead of hoovering above the ground..

I completely agree with how you described it, but i don't think it would need (another) bar to show it..

Lose the bar.. 5 outa 5! :)

Best answers
Good idea, it doesn't make much sense that you decrease speed as you go but I agree that there shouldn't be a bar for it. I also think the momentum should be minor because in the show the characters can stop and switch directions on a dime. While they are at it they should make it so that you can swoop as long as you hold the button down instead of stopping after a certain distance like you do now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom