Dynamic Forces Scorpion Skin

vox

Best answers
Saiyanwigga asked me to get him some crit on his Scorpion skin so far(95%?) so go wild people just don't be ignorant ^_^ modeled by UltimateSS and tweaked by NeD

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dang, that's some high quality stuff there

Best answers
Skin is a bit dark, I remember it being a lot lighter. Still its really nice!

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
I'd really like to see a side render, to get an idea of how the tail looks, and its only an opinion, but he looks a lil dark to me also, all in all, very nice job

Cheers

Best answers
i think it needs more detail in his suit and also i think those body proportions are way off

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
teehehe,
stubby legs! lol

its still nice, just gotta lengthen some stuff and its good. :)
I still like it though, nicejob

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Quake 3 (DF's engine fyi) makes everything brighter than it really is, so that's probably why the sky is so dark. Perhaps you can show us some in-engine shots

Mystic-ROsHI

M
His knee caps are not lined up with his feet... scorpion is a little skinnier.. cause he can move!O_O

vox

Best answers
Originally posted by Mystic-ROsHI
His knee caps are not lined up with his feet... scorpion is a little skinnier.. cause he can move!O_O
well, the comic version is skinny
the animated series version is bulky

and we wanted to do the animated series one, but his skin would look *** ingame, so we got creative and put the comic skin on the animated series model :)
but yea, he can still move ;) hes going to be the fastest and strongest character in the game to make up for his lack of websling/flight and such..

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its nice. some more screens wouldn't hurt.

Mystic-ROsHI

M
By the way... for some odd reason that looks like cell's tail. i dunno but it kinda looks like it. Heh. in any case its still dope.:scared: :laff:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I too thought the proportions were out, but from the looks of things they aint. Hopefully Q3 will brighten the model up to the appropriate level. I too would like to see some ingame shots.
Great work, a talented group made the model and skin :D

BrunO

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom